or Connect

Posts by JerryTimes

I'm annoyed with Phil because he took back what he said. I completely understands his point. If you made say 10 million in a year and boring home only 3.8 million of that money that you earned you'd be mad too. Sure he's rich but his money shouldn't be stolen from him be wise of that.
I look at it like this. Whenever they come out with the latest and greatest, last years $300 driver is now less than $200. The more clubs they come out with, the less expensive other clubs are.
I notice that I hit short at the range due to the balls. I tend to hit about 220 at the range and on the course, when I hit straight I have hit around 250 a few times. The balls at the range I go to have some use n them, as I assume most public ranges have.
1. Break 100 more often. 2. Make better contact with my irons on the course. Some reason I make good contact at the range most of the time, not as much on the course. 3. Continue straightening my drives. I improved greatly last year (for me anyway) 4. Golf more!
1. Break 100 more often. 2. Make better contact with my irons on the course. Some reason I make good contact at the range most of the time, not as much on the course. 3. Continue straightening my drives. I improved greatly last year (for me anyway) 4. Golf more!
I currently play Callaway, but I'm in to try a new driver.
I had this happen to me once.  It didn't land that close to me, but I was just walking off the green as their ball landed next to it.  I would have blown it off if I would have received and apology, but I didn't.  The guy acted like he didn't do a thing wrong.
I go by myself often.  Most of my friends do not like golfing, and the couple that do seem to never be able to go. 
I find it ridiculous the he was informed on the 12 th hole. If it was such a big deal, shouldn't he have been told before he teed off? I also don't see the issue with cargo shorts. I do understand dressing nicely while golfing, but its crazy that some pants with crazy designs are ok but cargo shorts aren't.
I use either Callaway balls, or Top Flites cause they are cheap and I feel that for a very inexpensive ball, they are good.  I feel that the newer Top Flites are much better balls than they used to be.