or Connect

Posts by JerryTimes

1. Break 100 more often. 2. Make better contact with my irons on the course. Some reason I make good contact at the range most of the time, not as much on the course. 3. Continue straightening my drives. I improved greatly last year (for me anyway) 4. Golf more!
1. Break 100 more often. 2. Make better contact with my irons on the course. Some reason I make good contact at the range most of the time, not as much on the course. 3. Continue straightening my drives. I improved greatly last year (for me anyway) 4. Golf more!
I currently play Callaway, but I'm in to try a new driver.
I had this happen to me once.  It didn't land that close to me, but I was just walking off the green as their ball landed next to it.  I would have blown it off if I would have received and apology, but I didn't.  The guy acted like he didn't do a thing wrong.
I go by myself often.  Most of my friends do not like golfing, and the couple that do seem to never be able to go. 
I find it ridiculous the he was informed on the 12 th hole. If it was such a big deal, shouldn't he have been told before he teed off? I also don't see the issue with cargo shorts. I do understand dressing nicely while golfing, but its crazy that some pants with crazy designs are ok but cargo shorts aren't.
I use either Callaway balls, or Top Flites cause they are cheap and I feel that for a very inexpensive ball, they are good.  I feel that the newer Top Flites are much better balls than they used to be.
I use the Callaways myself sometimes and I feel that I get more yardage with them as well. 
i find it funny that the left keeps bringing this up. Romney has said time and time again that same thing that you stated above, but I don't think they understand what it means.
he played a bunch of golf the first two years he was in office and the GOP couldn't stop him from doing anything......even golf! He's only got a few months left so its ok.