or Connect

Posts by JerryTimes

I don't care that he plays, but he is out there too much for a president that has "so much to fix from the previous administration"
What's keeping me from doing it is a lack of time to practice and play rounds.  I finally got to the course yesterday, first time in two months, and basically my first 4 holes are my practice holes. I'd say my longest drive was about 275 yesterday, but on average I probably hit them around 210-220.  I hit two of them well, the 275 one I had a little wind behind me, and the other one that I hit well was about 250. 
I've had nothing but great experiences with Golfsmith online. Ordered some balls and they arrived in a timely fashion. I also ordered my Callaway 3 wood online and I accidentally ordered a stiff shaft when I wanted a regular. I took it to the store to return it and they didn't have a regular shaft to exchange it with so they mailed me one and it arrived 3 days later.
i was thinking the same thing.
Speak for yourself. While I'm much more interested in the PGA, I enjoy the euro tour from time to time.
I shot a 95 once this year, and if it wasn't for some HORRIBLE putts I could have broken 90 that day.  I was hitting my irons better than usual which was nice.
I usually carry when I walk. 
I live just outside of Detroit, and it seems like the courses here are always busy.  I avoid going on the weekends because I don't like waiting.  I know of two courses that closed, and one was because it was on one of the busiest stretches of road and it's a mall now.
I agree.  I'm a year into golf, and I love it.  I never take it seriously, although I am constantly trying to improve.  Last weekend, I was trying to chip onto the green, and I didn't get under the ball at all. It went across the green into a bunker.... Couldn't care less. 
For me it depends on what you are trying to do.  Are you trying to win a tournament or are you practicing?