or Connect

Posts by JimMurphy99

So how is the r11s working out?  Still as happy as before
Just had an interesting experience where I took to TM R11s same spec and set up and hit a few balls using launch monitor....and they felt slightly different...checked that all the "moveable" parts were in the same position etc. and still not quite the same feel...
So I was asked not so long ago by a friend of my who wants to set up a retail golf store whether there are any financing companies out there who specialize in equipment financing.  Basically he wants to be able to purchase clubs from the top manufacturers etc. but as a startup apparently he cannot get "credit" from the manufacturers/distributors so he is looking to finance them.  I told him I thought that getting into the golf retail business was probably not a good idea...
Thanks - looking through the site now...
I use Titleist NXT tour...and find them the best for all round play... Maybe a bit over your price range though I am sure if you look around...
That is some testing...can I ask if have you a particular relationship with the golf shop or how much did you spend (in rough terms) to take up someone's time for that long and to get to try out so many clubs etc.   Part of my issue before buying a club is that I want to try and demo it but not in a contrived environment...and what you seem to have done is a massive amount more than I have heard anyone (other than pro's) doing.  So is this an "extra" service in terms...
very interesting...but have you noticed any difference between the "artificial" shots you were taking as part of the fitting to your subsequent rounds of golf?? and how many of the dome clubs did you try before settling on the one?
interesting and agree with the sentiment about not focusing on brand or looks but before you can get a real detailed fitting you need to actually choose a club and I think that is where I have my issues...forever swamped with the latest and greatest and hard to get to that choice BEFORE getting a fitting and be able to try it out over a few "live" rounds.  How often do you change your drivers by the way?
interested to know why you'd have liked to purchase your old club though?  I mean you got the upgrade so what would you have done with the R11?
So you in effect got your clubs upgraded? from the r11 to r11s?  Talk about great customer service!  Did you demo it before purchasing?