or Connect

Posts by garybbq

Thanks Pete, I find this very interesting. Good luck.
Just wondering how much time do you spend with your swing coach? In the beginning did you have to "rebuild" your swing at all or was it mostly just making small changes at a time?   Thanks,
 Im curious, what does Dan have to say? is he basically telling you that what he is doing is working well and doesn't need to do anything different? Any specific reasons for not wanting to trade/share information with you? or he just basically ignored it? Thanks,
 Makes sense, although those guys are amazing golfers. I am just saying simply if this guy was to get more to his left side that would cause the face to open even more, hence his brain tells him to hang back and let the face close?
I am definitely not an instructor, but find this interesting.  Isn't the fact he's not getting over to his left side because of the weak grip?
1. He needs to fix his grip, its hard to tell from these videos but the face looks wide open. I would guess its wide open at the top of his swing as well. His grip needs to be much stronger.   2. Since the club face is wide open his brain is yelling at him to square it up so he drops the club straight down and flips at it a bit.   3. Make his grip much stronger and have him hit punch shots. There is no way he will be able to come straight down on the ball and flip with...
No..... It's called not working with his instructor.
 you should totally ask, I would be curious to hear his side.
Hahahahah this is great.Well I think Dan needs a student for his first lesson and I'm pretty sure we could all agree on who that should be.So what do you say shorty? You up for taking a lesson from Dan 😄
How can he possibly coach.... Doesn't he need some credentials etc. ?