or Connect

Posts by garybbq

YYes but he is not scratch now, that is my point.
We'll I guess I find this strange, why would anyone who wants a legit handicap count gimmes etc.....
We'll yes I don't believe his handicap I'm just saying I don't think you need to play in tournaments to lower it, he should be able to get to legit scratch without playing tournament golf
So you really think the only way he can get better is to play in tournaments?
We'll that's kind of my point in a way. He plays the same course all the time and only posts rounds every 10 days or so. I'm guessing he plays a round at least every second day and if he posted every score and also played different courses posting those scores we would know his current handicap. He just phones it in, so when he enters a tournament he of course blows up
I don't know about playing more tournaments.... I don't see the point. He needs to get down to a legit scratch handicap any way he can. Unless he is a true scratch he has no hope of getting anywhere in professional golf
Hey guys, sorry if this is a stupid question but when I search for Dan McLaughlin on GHIN I get 3 results, 2.6,10.4,2.6 and it looks like each has rounds played in May of 2014.   Why is there 3 index's?   Thanks,
I would say there is now more pressure then ever. I mean Dan is possibly going to have 4 rounds in a row in the high 80's ..... What can he use for an excuse?
One thing I always found strange, was the lack of rounds Dan posts towards his handicap. I can see when he was just learning the game but now I just find it odd. If golf was my job I would be posting rounds every few days.
Does he play a full round every day but only submit 6?