or Connect

Posts by Donmega

I keep hearing both of them lately, and I'm trying to figure out what one I should practice. Thoughts? Whats the difference?
          My swing is getting better, but needs a lot of work. I've been putting a lot into my swing. I hope my hard work pays off for me in the spring/summer. SO fellas how does it look for you eyes?   Videos:    
ok thanks! the video was excellent
  My 7i swing   http://youtu.be/WNAc_DQIEHo
Here it is, new and improved    
I line up the ball to the center of my left foot on every shot except chipping and putting. I have good solid contact, it helps me get behind the ball. Does anyone else do this? I was thinking I should stick to what works, but I have never heard and pro or teacher do what I do. Am I the only one who does this?????
I'm balls out every swing. I keep my head still and my weight is balanced. Check out my swing video.
check the video of my swing you'll understand where I'm coming from.
I've been Playing Golf for:​ 10 years My current handicap index or average score is: 15 My typical ball flight is: 290- 300 The shot I hate or the "miss" I'm trying to reduce/eliminate is: Just need tips on my swing, I usually hit them straight    
Thank you, that's all I needed to know