or Connect

Posts by Jimbo Slice

My home course (Desert Rose) flooded yesterday. It usually floods one our twice each summer when the monsoon rains hit, but this one was bad. A maintenance worker from the course was actually reported missing, and I don't think he has showed up yet either. All golfers at the course had their cars trapped in the parking lot due to rising water and could not leave. Some pf them made the best of it and putted around on the two greens near the clubhouse that where still...
Sounds good to me. I shrunk them down to 6" inches across. Some of the details where getting a little small, like the ball and the dot in .com, but it should still work. You just need to pay attention when pealing the transfer tape off, that you don't leave the dot and ball down on the backing. I don't think they need to be in reverse. They should stick and last on the outside of the window, but I can make both. Its 5 year outdoor vinyl.   PM me a mailing address and I...
I wasn't sure if I should dig out a thread from 2010 or make a new one?   I busted out the shovel.....   The Shoveler lol. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------     I have the equipment to make the vinyl decals, and have been toying around with the plotter today. I'm having one problem though, the sand in the decal is to small for this medium. The sand blasting out of the trap in the decal...
My most unbelievable golf story is, that I can drive 300 yards LOL.
 Yahoo golf handicap tracker is what I use. It has most courses complete with distances, rating, and slopes from all tees. Just pick the course you played that day ,check which tees you played from, and then enter your score. It will do all the math for you. It keeps your handicap and your handicap for each individual course you've played. Very simple. It will also keep your complete scoring history.
I found this ball in the bushes. Try that pen out on this one lol.  Fixing up balls sounds crazy to me though. Hit em how they are, or don't use them at all.    
That's so cool, you where right there? Something sounds fishy lol. I'm going to guess it just looked odd. I can't imagine there was any funny business going on. Sounds like you would be the one to ask the question to. What, was going on? Did you watch close? You said you seen a ball in his hand. I would have watched that like a hawk. Did he drop it? What did happen, you where right there! lol.
Yes, Jones was ready for Sonnen, no reason at all he shouldn't have fought him. I see Jones beating both of them in the same night very easily. He just got bad guidance from Greg Jackson.   The problem with Chaels striking is... it rarely finishes fights, standing up or ground and pound. Yeah maybe he can get a TKO against a lesser opponent, but high class fighters wont wilt to his feather soft touch lol. Maybe he grinds out a decision, but TKO's and even submissions...
Lol, "basically" and "but". I'm just nit-picking for fun, they are far from the same. Chael can barely strike, and Hendo can bomb. Both good wrestlers but the stand up between the two is drastically different.  I can't imagine training the same for both of them. Being ready for Hendo would most likely make you ready for Chael. Being ready for Chael on the other hand, does not make you ready for Hendo, in my opinion. I'm not saying Chael is the easier fight necessarily,...