or Connect

Posts by SGD

Thank you Eric..... Today was a wonderful day. I have a couple of friends with whom i play usualy sundays at 8:00 am, and yesterday my back was killing me (it still is), but i had to go because i didnt call them to tell them i couldnt make it. So i arrived there, and the driver was just bombing and the rest was, OK. I made 2 birdiesin the first 9 to score an awefull 50. the other 9, and my course's most dificult 9 as well, started with a par. Arriving at the 7th hole...
Today i shot 91, 96 and a disgusting 103 during the week, after a 87 (my careers best) 15 days ago, everything avobe 90 sounds too much! I wonder what it takes to break 90 constantly?? Regards Sergio
Mark. I think it said that you should hit ur 5 wood as you hit ur Driver... I am sure of one thing, confidence is a KEY factor. You MUST feel confident with ur irons, woods, putter, etc.... I dont like Taylor Made as a brand, i have no idea why, i just don't and everywhere u hear or read that R7 is the best driver, so i bought it, used it for 1 week, and gave it to a good friend of mine. Maybe it is actualy better than my Clevelan Launcher, but not for me. The reason...
What i meant, is that if you learn to hit clubs with smaller clubface and less offset, you will force ur "swing" to be better. I recently read in some Golf Magazine, a pro saying, if you wanna hit your driver's Sweer Spot more often, hit some balls with your 5 wood teed up to ur driver's height, since the face is smaller, u'll concentrate more in hitting more often in the sweet spot. I think the same apply with smaller or less forgiving Irons. If i can hit mine,...
Thank you Jeep, i think i like the most bout Golf is watching a foursome with 2 dads and their sons....... My daughter is only 4, but she has her snoopy clubs already! Regards Sergio
""Every once in a while I feel like I shouldn't be hitting my Mizuno MP30/33s, like "maybe I should just get some Pings and make life a littlee easier." Then I'll hit a shot that tracks like a dart and feels like a marshmellow exploding off my MP30 6-iron and all is forgotten. Man that's a good feeling." I have the same idea as u have. I am the proud owner of Miura Cabity Back forged Irons, and have been playing for less than 6 months now. I am HCP 24 now and the idea...
I play better with those whom i feel more comfortable with, i think my advantage is that other's people game doesnt afect me as it afects others, a bad shot lasts me 5 or 6 steps...... Bottom line is i do better when im in a good ambiance..... Regards Sergio
Last friday was my best day in a golf course, i shot 87. U may not be surprized, but i started playing this August and did felt great shooting that low (for me). I usually hit 94 - 98. Regards Sergio
I use a Cleveland Halo, i just like it better than the Taylor Made.......
Well They actually have a STEEL shaft that looks like graphite i think it's called TOUR CONCEPT..... It's a bit stiff but after all it is control what i am looking for in equipment. What ~1-4~ kind of Irons would you recomend and if its posible, why? Kind Regards Sergio