or Connect

Posts by kacer

His driving is terrible.  He is shorter than he ever has been and more offline than he ever has been, obviously that isn't a very good combo.  Remember back in 2000 when he had all of that hip speed and rotation in his golf swing and he hit it far and straight?  Now he slides, slows his hips down and hits it short and crooked.  Nice job Tiger.  He has taken all of the athleticism out of his golf swing throughout his career and his ball striking has gotten worse and worse. ...
Hey all, Don't post much here but play and work on my golf swing non stop like most of us here.  I have a couple of questions about something I agree but would like more insight on.   Is anyone familiar with Kelvin Miyahira and his ideas about the golf swing?  He really breaks it down super in-depth and uses anatomical terms but he points out differences in golf swings on tour and why he states that to truly have an "elite" swing you have to do what he calls...
If you are looking for a swing to "mimic" per say, Gary Woodland's swing is powerful, accurate, and not a lot of "compensatory" movement.
I was a member of RotarySwing.com for about 2 years.  I implemented the swing and built it like the site said and went through the "program."  I thought it was good.  But as we all do, we try to learn more and his instruction over the course of 2 years became of a lesser quality than when I first joined.  Now that I know what Alison has said I know why.  It became more of an opinion and less about what the body is supposed to do.  Before I read all of Alison's posts on CQ...