or Connect

Posts by Rimrock

It seems to me that the  Warrior company marketing techniques are up for question more than anything else.  I got a 3 wedge deal some 5 years ago and I would put them up against all the name brands.  FOR ME, just the right weight.  I also know a guy who plays almost everyday (yes he can he lives up the street from the course and is retired).  He plays with a set of Warriors and I believe he has had them 4 years now.  He has made a hole in one on all the par 3's at least...
I like GWLEE7 post. Here is someone who has worked with Quinton (for 5 years) so he must know something about the Rotary Swing.  GWLEE is not popooing it he is merely saying that the basic rotary swing elements worked and the (enhanced) version Quinton says you need is just a lot of detail on the original basic premise.   As usual, the advanced (for members only) stuff is marketing and more money.   I get sick and tired of looking at these "online instructors" who...
Tishler has some great videos and just looking at the one on stance helped me more than all videos I have watched.  BUT, that said, I spent a long time looking at different videos of his and was ready to toss him aside because the quality of the videos and the way his voice came across got to be annoying.  Additionally, like all the "professional teachers" they have more to say on a technical side than one can apply.   Klassen tries to keep it simple although he gets...
Klassen has some good information and I got it for free.  You just have to listen to what he says and parse the info.  Someone posted that he was turned off by the 7 degree comment.  First, I don't think that person looked at a protractor to see how much 7 degrees is.  Second, that comment was how much you can torque the head.  Later Klassen says that if the club head moves just 1 degree it will send the ball left or right NOT straight.  That is useful.   Do I like...
It is not worth $100.00.  As a matter of fact I don't think Jim McLean has enough to do or is not making any money on his golf schools so he is pushing the toolbox.   To make one at homer, go to Lowe's or Home Depot and get the driveway markers for aiming sticks, some PVC tubing to put them in and some caps for the end of the pvc.  Drill a hole in the the enter of the pvc to push the aiming stick through.  You can get some small diameter round steel and drill holes...
I think lessons are a waste of time for the person who shoots in the 90's like myself.  I may play 2 times a week for a period of maybe 6 months.  That is not enough time to groove anything.  I play for the enjoyment of getting out and being with duffers like myself and maybe get a birdie.   For those who want to play to a single digit handicap you need to practice on the course not off a driving range.  Course conditions better emulate what the real world is.  If...