or Connect

Posts by maxbakerman

I've been Playing Golf for:​ 9 months My current handicap index or average score is: 10 My typical ball flight is: driver- mid/high, slight draw The shot I hate or the "miss" I'm trying to reduce/eliminate is: I need more distance. My current drive is 225-230 carry. I also rarely hook the ball.      Videos:  
How's it looking? I'll get some more videos tomorrow. This is my 8 iron, thats why I'm playing it in the middle    
i ended up not putting it on with water activated tape. once i got home, I used my solvent and solvent tape and it slid right on!
I just bought a Cleveland putter and an iomic putter grip for it. I cannot get this grip on and it is being the biggest pita. I have water activated tape and the grip is so tight that I cannot put it on. I need to play in 4 hours and I do not have an air compressor or solvent. Any help getting this thing on? I've tried soap and water but it is simply too hard to get on.
:D i golf almost everyday. im pretty much self taught too
I've been Playing Golf for:​ 5 months My current handicap index or average score is: 12 My typical ball flight is: slight push draw The shot I hate or the "miss" I'm trying to reduce/eliminate is: occasional shank every 30 balls or so. would like to get more distance.     Videos: 6 iron and 3w
I'm buying some irons on ebay and they're a great deal, but they have ugly orange ferrules, and one of the clubs is even missing one. I have a blow torch and some knowledge on how to reshaft a club, but I've never done it before. Is it ok to take off the shaft by just pulling it apart with my hands? It's a steel shaft so it doesnt look like I could do any harm. 
Driver: 225 (varies) 3 wood: 200 4h: 180 5 iron: 160 6 iron:150 7 iron:140 8 iron: 130 9 iron: 115 pw: 105 gw: 95 sw: 80 lw: 65
Thanks for the response. I just tried the line thing and made all my divots after the line. I normally have no problem with hitting fat. I'm definitely going to save up some money and look into some mizunos.
I almost fell for it too. Good thing i have this thread!