or Connect

Posts by bugletee

Buy one or two Bugle Tees and you are set for life with our life time guarantee. They come in 2 3/4" and 3 1/4" (for 460 cc driver). They retail at $5.99 and can be bought at the PGA Tour Superstores and a few other places (we are looking to expand that of course) and from our website. Shipping is free. This is probably more dirt cheap than any other tee, and better ....
I know, but it cannot be stopped. It is set not to start playing, but different browsers behave differently. So, not sure what to do about it, other than remove them ...
I have played almost 30 yrs and I think so.
If you were able to break the Bugle Tee, just return the top part to Bugle and it will be replace free of charge!
A good thing with the Bugle Tee is that you don't have to have 20 tees in your pocket all the time, and you get rid of most of the debris of broken tees on the tee boxes. The movers might like that! Also, the Tee comes with a life time guarantee.
The Bugle Tee should not break or separate no matter how bad a swing (or fast for that matter) you put on it. Should it fail, send back the top part to Bugle and it will be replaced for free.
They do not affect the ball speed or rotation at all. They have been tested by Ping. I was first introduced to this tee by a Swedish Golf Pro who has been using it for many years now. He is actually rotating two tees and is still using the same tees for more than 3 years. It is also nice not having to have 20 tees in your pocket ... just the one. If you need a tee for a par-3, there are always a few broken wooden tees around the tee box somewhere.