or Connect

Posts by Burner Turner

Louis Oohsthuizen, Charl Schwartzel, Adam Scott, Jason Day and Kyle Stanley.  Stanley and Oosthuizen use their rotation so well, and Scott and Day have such great lines and simple swings.
Hey guys, so i have a lot of free time during the summers, and over the past two years I have been going to the range a lot more often than playing on the course.  I feel like it helps and hurts at the same time.  I feel like i can practice all of the right things and master them, but i also feel like i go through too many swing changes and thoughts.  But if i play too much, then i cant work on anything.  I just want to hear your opinion on this.
Charl Shwartzel. He uses the ground so well and he is one of the most solid long iron players in the game.  Take a look at his pro tracer videos.
wow that would be HUGE for Nike!
ok so I have been fooling around with an old putter and a belly putter with the iPing app, I found that using the belly putter as a "training aid" (taking 10-15 strokes with the belly and then the 5 with the standard putter) increases consistency and helps with keeping the butt end of the standard putter pointed at the belly.  Some of you may be like "Well Daa!", but i think that even if the PGA decides to ban the anchored putters, they can still be used to improve the...