or Connect

Posts by 518TitleistX

to the OP...   i was just fitted and ordered the exact setup you did... KBS tour stiff shafts with 4-pw 712MB's (+1/2" 3* upright) and gained yardage, workability and accuracy over the original AP1's i was gaming with DGR300HL shafts in them. after hitting the MB's on the range the past few weeks i can say now that im very much looking forward to this upcoming golf season more than any other of recent memory. i have nearly revamped my entire bag this winter changing...
i can always butt trim the new one when it comes in if i feel its too long or throwing me off. my height is one reason i prefer the extended shafts (I'm 6'3")... with a 46" driver i can stand a bit more upright which is more comfortable on my back. the 45" im hunched over just ever so slightly more so every bit helps. i play a bomb and gouge style of golf anyways, as the rough here in upstate ny isnt all that penalizing and i tend to hit better than 50% of my fairways...
ok so with my tax returns fast approaching, i decided i was going to kill some time on my day off and head to my local proshop and do an impromptu driver test on all the latest and greatest. i had no intentions of purchasing anything today, but i did end up ordering something new for the bag for 2013. heres a list of the clubs i hit today. 9.5* 910D2 46" Project x 7C3 set to A1 (current gamer) 9.5* 913D2 45" Aldila RIP Alpha set to C2 (8.75* loft, .75* more...
ok so its 26* outside and snowing here near albany, ny. so whats on the agenda for my day off? going to the local indoor golf dome to hit 4 buckets of course. i just got home from the indoor range with the new clubs and all i can say is WOW. THESE. ARE. PERFECT.  hitting the irons very flush and figuring out things with my swing that the old set of ap1's were masking. the SM4 wedge is a serious piece of equipment. it was routinely ripping the cover off of rock hard range...
    no such thing as a crappy pic of golf equipment! nice bag man!
after re-reading my post it came off kind of snotty.. i apologise i didnt mean it to come off that way, and thank you. i appreciate the props... i love my gear and cant wait to get out and play but ive been on a layoff since the 2nd week of october due to weather here in upstate NY. end of march/april before course start to open around here. there is however an indoor range that ill be going to tomorrow and i CAN NOT WAIT! haha
personally, id drop the 50* gap wedge and pick up a 52* vokey to fix the gap issue... weaken the 45* p-wedge to a 46* (bent weak) and just run with that... personal preference of course
call me a fanboi or whatever you will, but i use what works for me. i love the feel and im a firm believer that playing one brand with components made to work together will help you play your best. after dropping 8-10 strokes a round on average after switching to ALL Titleist equipment id say my theory is correct.
I finally received my order for what will be my 2013 gamers. here we go: Driver: Titleist 910D2 9.5* 46" Project X 7C3 6.0, played in A1 bought this club 2 years ago and I cant find anything worth buying to kick it out of the bag. 3Wood: Titleist 910F 15* 43" Project X 8C4 6.0, played in C3 5Wood: Titleist 904F 19* 42" YS-6 R-flex (yes i know it has a 906f headcover) 3Hybrid: Titleist 910H 21* 39" Diamana 'Ahina 90HYB S-flex I was...
how many shafts do you have? 3-pw? tip size? .355 or .370?