or Connect

Posts by golf1-lfd

rehabbing from heart attack earlier this month so today I Did 10 minutes each on treadmill, bicycle. elliptical machine and stair climber
Cardiac rehab, from Heart attack, trying to get build back up before winter plus I have a tournament to attend Mid September that I don't plan on missing.
Didn't play today, I'm ticked that I couldn't but had heart attack last week and still recovering.  Hope to be out playing in the next couple of weeks. so if you're out there playing stick a good one for me, right next to the pin. Thanks
when ever it gets damp or just doesn't feel right.
What happened to the Bridgestone xFIXx golfball?   Was given one the other day and thought they played quite well except it went a little further than I expected and found the ole water hole.  Wanted to try to get a dozen to try out but haven't been able to find them locally at either Dicks or GolfSmith.  Couldn't find them on their website either and have noted they were on Golf Digest Hot list for 2011???
If Titleist didn't give away their golf balls to any pro who wanted them would they still be the #1 ball on Tour.   Just curious
Well I have quite a few, most purchased at TJ MAZZ, Kohls and Marshalls, all are the clima lite type, TJ MAXX & Marshalls you can get brand name shirts between $15 & 20 but the styles are a couple years old but still keep you confortable and dry.  I never buy Nike stuff although I have one that my son got me for father's day, of course I told him don't get me nike merchandise, won't buy it, wont wear it.  I have sever shirts I also purchased from a local shop here,...
I guess it would be Spike marks on the green.  All the pros complain, especially when they miss a sort simple putt (why don't they all go to soft spikes like we have to.  Their just spoiled and crying.  The other would be signing an incorrect score card.  Everyone knows, even the TV and radio guys how many strokes the guy took let alone someone else is actually keeping your score.
For the hell of it I just had a Sr flex placed in my Nickent cyg driver head, (play it in the neutral position with 9* .   At the driving range about all I could hit were hi almost duck hooks.  I have both regular and stiff shafts for this head too.  Haven't really noticed any difference in the Regular and Stiff VS proto, get about a 5 to 10 yard draw or straight have only had 2 fades with those shafts this year.  I also have the Aldila DVS and NV shafts R and S,...
I've played the TPC @ Scotsdale AZ(Played it 2 weeks after the tour event; play from the tips and shot an [81], IndianWood [80] & Oakland HIlls [79] in MI, Harbor in Ohio [85] these were all in my late 50's.  Had a friend who had a house on the Buick Open Course [warwick hills] and played that one several times also played the Tournament Players club in Dearborn (Sr PGA Course)