or Connect

Posts by cbe_golfer

He will. I think he is becoming more confident with the lead. He closed out two tournaments well last year after the breakthrough at Colonial. He'll need that bit of luck to be on his side during one of the majors. I'll be rooting for him for sure.
It takes a lot of revision to ingrain the thought process. The book is also available on Audible (www.audible.com) if you want to take it to your car and listen to it every day.
A nice read..but really the only thing I remember from the book is "Take dead aim".
I like his sand technique. I dont like the very open stance and wide open clubface. It gives me no confidence. Stan's technique works like a charm for me when I understand the texture and firmness of the sand. The key here is me. I need more experience playing different kinds of beach shots. The technique is just perfect for me.
I see this a little differently. Part of the ambience of Wimbledon comes from the crowd..I would rather call them spectators. They are truly in the moment and know the difference between a winner and an unforced error. The tone of the applause itself is different depending on what happened during the point. And the announcers in a sense have it made when it comes to setting the scene for the unfolding drama. In golf, on many events on the PGA tour, you have that...
I cant remember when I was 27.. It all went away so quickly. Happy Birthday and wish you a great golfing year too.
I like the idea. Most of the time, the threads started in other sub forums dont provoke much thought/introspection. They also tend to constitute random ramblings and discussions get sidetracked. I think this sub-forum should be heavily moderated to the extent that if it does not contribute to the idea, the post should be removed immediately. It should be such that the person posting should really have worked on it and not just post some personal untested idea. I like...
Ok. I can never get enough of this one... Cowboy - Kid Rock.
Way to go!. Well done.
The way she sashays..too much temptation for any man. Seriously, I hope she can win tomorrow. Good Luck Paula!