or Connect

Posts by brookter

It's a blind selection: both Captains submit their list independently so they don't know who each player will be up against beforehand. Tom Watson had no way of knowing that Fowler would play McIlroy, other than trying to second guess McGinley's order of play. Other thoughts: Garcia and Poulter each had two or three moments of brilliance in their matches on Friday (SG) and Saturday (both), but they were really poor otherwise before Sunday. If McIroy had been paired with...
But from the look of that hospitality stand, a very high Ceiling...
So, what's the Separation Value of learning to play shots from the roof of a stand?
£159 inc VAT in the UK direct from Game Golf.   And £199 on Amazon...
From the user forum, I don' think they sell additional sets, but they will replace individual broken tags. 
Done....
 I appreciate it's not a book explicitly about technique, but it does do a good job of summarising the basics. The trouble with the 5SK videos site is that there are a number of videos and there isn't a narrative explaining how they fit together.  The book does that, so if you chose say the two videos which you consider best to reflect each of the 5 keys and linked to them, I think that would be enough.  I'm not sure you'd need to create new ones. Similarly for the drills...
 Not at all, Phil and I certainly don't mean it to be taken as an unlimited demand. The book does mention several times that there is additional material available on the website. I'm just curious what it is and Erik has asked what I'd like to see first. I don't see much or any of the material as needing to be new: in most cases the link would simply be to an existing video which is probably already on this site somewhere, but perhaps not always easy to find. E.g. on the...
 Thanks for the reply. I would like to see more drills first -- no problems with the ones in the book, but it would be good to have a few more to choose from at some point.  Eventually, it would be useful to have a video(s) linked to every relevant part of the book. For example: you read the section on Key #1, you go to the relevant web page and there's a video drill or two and perhaps a link to a relevant thread on this forum. I appreciate there are other parts on this...
Still working my way through the book and taking notes, and learning some interesting and useful drills.   However, the book keeps pointing me back to the website http://lowestscorewins.com for more drills / information.    I'm a registered member, but all I can see on the members' page are 2 articles on Shot Zones and 11 user comments. Everything else is 'coming soon'.   Assuming I've got the right page, when will the additional content be available please?   Thanks