or Connect

Posts by ldpk

oh that's a beauty
I have a dream that someday ill shoot scratch
I saw a guy fall out of a cart today it was the funniest thing I have ever seen. When he didn't get up I felt bad for laughing . he was knocked out cold . I was going to jump in my cart and go help him out when he started to get up any of you ever seen this.
Chicago would be best not a long trip from mn
could u upload some more pics
Im 28 started golfing at 25 with a couple of friends, the friends did not take to golf like I did. I love It, the thing I want to know is how long did it take you to hit the ball consistently. Im not talking about direction, just to hit the ball solid. never taken lessons just a youtube swing .
I was at a range that has a long ditch along the far left side filled with small trees and longer grass. saw a older guy hit his bucket then walk into this ditch, 10 mins later he comes walking out with a heaping large bucket. no one said a word so I think ill try it next time im at this range.
I usually sky the ball or hit it off the heal. the thing is I only tee it up no more than a half inch.  the 7 wood I can hit off the ground.
I don't use a driver just 3 wood and 7 wood. once I tee it up I just cant make good contact I hit it just fine with my irons. I think it might be mental any advice.