or Connect

Posts by vision

I would like to start by thanking Jessie Hogue & Mike McLoughlin they set me up with Summitpointe in milpitas for 10 am today I got there checked in all was well the starter Victor was  great - now the good stuff  if you have never played here  well--- it is not a flat course now that's not bad just a little different for me  it will challenge you the fairway's are sloped on most of the hole's my driver was working pretty good today i was using my new anser :)  on...
it is a private club , i would love to play there  will it happen most likely not , that does not mean that i begrudge the members for that- it is their club , it is not a moral issue , they should be able to admit who ever they want man -woman  in betweens who ever, this idea of being politicly correct all the time has gone way over board - where's my trophy for participation  
I am here in san jose , my schedule is pretty open
weight x speed = power  on tennis rq.  if you want power use less string tension that equals more stored energy  more control use more tension , lighter weight. on a club or racket helps those out that cannot control ( because of skill or strength ) the swing  ,  higher weight. in the same size transfers more stored energy - imho
  spinal tap the movie , i believe
i tend to play in the afternoon , water and corona, a couple of bottles each
I start with my short irons for 20 or so ball's then work my way down to a 5 or 6 iron then a few driver's  after that what i do is hit 1 ball with the driver  then 1 ball with a hybrid or 6/7 iron then a wedge  i try to simulate what i would do on the course
ping (scottsdale) great feel and control