or Connect

Posts by uplatejoe

OK long story, was trying to follow the Surge Trahan PPS swing, when I found Paul's you tube videos.... eureka.... so I am starting to understand the swing finally, Paul is a great teacher...I then was cleaning out some books and found a book called The Natural Golf Swing by George Knudson which i had found at a used book store. I read the book back to front and it is exactly what Paul is teaching... the book even mentions how he looked at his swing like a machine. ...
I was trying the surge trahan swing, when I found paul wilson on you tube he follows the natural swing.  I then noticed that I had a book by george knudson which describes his journey to discover the natural swing. (i buy golf books like crazy from used book stores) So i finnaly read it and I think I get it. . Paul's setup is a bit different but very simular.  The swing is based on setup, and weight transfer, focus on target forget about everything else.  I've been at...
I've read it , it's very good, maybe a bit self indulgent, his idea of the swing works, I've been trying different things then i stumbled on Paul Wilson golf on you tube. I realized he teaches the same thing. almost word for word. The differences are subtle like ball position George wants the ball in the same position off the left heal and you move the right foot accordingly, Paul moves the ball in the stance. George wants the hands together on the club palms opposite...