or Connect

Posts by JGolfer

Way to pick 'em, guys.I never dreamed the scoring would be so low.Enjoy those great new clubs.
Chris P   That was a really tough break for you. I saw that you had forgotten, and then I noticed that you made an edit where you used the phrase that pays, but you changed your scores of the second and third picks, though you kept Rory at -17. As I said, a tough break, but they have to run a fair contest. It really was a remarkable guess on your part, though.
I want to win a Callaway Big Bertha Driver   Lee Westwood   -6   Matteo Manassero   -5   Ryan Palmer    -3
Thanks to forum poster REHMWA for posting the link to all the players in the tournament.
Paul Casey -3   Charl Schwartzel  -2   Robert Castro   -1
Sergio Garcia  -11   Bill Haas  -10   Roberto Castro  -9     
Not usually a solitaire player, but this game makes it much more fun.
I own about six, but three are old cheapies. My main three are these: First off, I prefer mallets.   Odyssey Dual Rossie I.   This was the original putter from back in Year 1, when Odyssey was first becoming popular and was struggling to keep up with the sudden rush of orders of their putters.   Long before they were bought out by Callaway or anyone else. I used this same putter for many faithful years.   A few years ago, I tried a putter in the store, a...
Justin Rose        -2   Martin Kaymer    -2   Ryo Ishikawa      Even