or Connect

Posts by robin623

Anyone have any experience with any iPhone golf apps? Also, any apps that have Canadian/Toronto courses mapped out? Thanks!
Been goin to the range a bit more lately in an attempt to get my driver goin before golf trip next weekend. And it has come a long ways from where it was most of this year (it killed me this season). My irons on the other hand have been pretty good. However, at the range these last few times if I pick up an iron...I swear I will shank at least 75-80% of the balls I hit. The type of shank is a weird very harsh slice. Where it just starts right and continues curling...
When i was in college 12 years ago I use to play with a callaway steel head driver with steel shaft. I never really hit the bal with steel shaft as far as i do my r9 taylormade with graphite shaft but i did hit it much straigther then i do this current driver. Seems like even with stiff shaft as hard as my swing is it still bends alot on me and seems like when bends to much i am getting a open face on my club causing me to slice.. Now i know graphite shaft having that...
For a long time now I have had comments to the effect of "boy I thought that was a way longer drive" It has confused and disappointed me forever because some were and I pretty much just accepted the fact that I just wasn't a consistent long driver. The thing that has haunted me is with my 3 and 5 woods I just walk up make the necessary adjustments for lie and smash them,the 3 I reckon often longer than driver. I have been playing with a 6 handicapper lately and he picked...