or Connect

Posts by Mhinderaker

What would you sell the del mar for?
Shot a 79 in a tournament today :) Very good score for me, first time under 80 in a tournament.
Snagged our number 2 spot with a solid 76 today. The only unfortunate part was that that 76 ended with a double on 17 and a bogey on 18. OUCH!
42 at a tough golf course after starting cold with a double and a triple. I overslept and woke up at 10:45 to my buddy calling me on my phone to ask if i had left yet. BAD TIMES! After running out the door with clothes in hand and changing while driving (don't ask) and eating a piece of bread (breakfast of champions), all while driving dangerously fast I arrived at the course just in time to hustle up to the first tee. Starting stiff doesn't help and a poor drive set...
Uhhhh usually for me it's the days that I start shanking the ball ;) Or the days that I can't putt. Or the days that I hit no fairways. Or the days my irons decide they will only hit 30 yard hooks. Or the days I never get up and down. Or the days...... You get the idea :)
I have a 35" Scotty Cameron Circa 62 #3 Charcoal Mist that I might be interested in trading, does that sound appealing?
What is the length?
I ride a bike 20 miles or so a day, then lift some small weights and stretch. I also do 200 pushups, crunches, and reverse crunches every night before bed.
I finally stopped fighting it and just started letting myself putt naturally. Arc all the way. I didn't miss inside of 7 feet yesterday so I must be doing SOMETHING right.
I finally broke 80 for the first time! Woo Woo! 77 today. Was 2 under through 4 and just coasted from there. 32 putts, 12 GIRs