or Connect

Posts by Logan Gabriel

When I started working out again after injuries I tried the full body thing 3 times a week but found that I didn't like it.  Instead of being sore in one place for a day or two i was sore all over.  Needless to say that was bad!  So doing a split helps, and also the Tae Bo really stretches me out so I'm not stiff.  I used to be a powerlifter and pushing up huge weight was great when I waqs younger but now not so great.  i also think doing a powerlifters split for so long...
Yes, i should have specified,  sorry.  i do chest and triceps on Monday, back and Biceps on Wednesday, and Shoulders and legs on Friday.
I have an incisional hernia so i have to take it easy.  but i can not just NOT workout so her's my routine that i do, all exercises are 3x15   Monday, Wednesday, Friday: Flat bench press                                                  Incline bench                                                      Standing shoulder press                                                 lat raises                                                Lat...
Lucius Who the HELL CARES!!  Seriously get over it.  I think you've totally missed the point.  So what if he did make it up it was a cool story.  Take a breath...
Its funny you should mention the goose!  My daughter and i were out about a month ago playing 9 holes and on the 4th and 5th holes geese cut across the fairway all day long.  So my daughter (11) says to me "Pa please don't hit the cute geese."  i won't I tell her.  i wasn't worried about it because i had been hitting them great.  however as i let it rip My shot made a BEE line right for the goose and smaked him right in the chest with a thud I'll never forget.  he let...
LOL...They are actually recent.  They only play with clubs before 1980.  So all persimmon woods and blades and the like.  They are actually having a tournament in Vegas in April of next year.  I was thinking about doing it because I like playing with my old set of Spalding executives and I thought it would be fun.
Ahhh...
I had Major surgery last year and this year about 3 weeks ago i developed a rather large incisional hernia.  It doesn't hurt at all when I play golf but boy do I feel it afterwards.  I am having surgey next week.  I was wondering if any of you had experience with a hernia and how it affected your game at all?
Hi Folks just wondering if anyone has had any experience with the persimmon tour?  Whether as a player or spectator.  thanks.
Ouch!