or Connect

Posts by Stargaze

Why am I not surprised by the odd and random capitalization.  I find "faith" to be a character flaw.  If you know something to be true you have no use for faith.  Bubba is a good golfer but I was cheering hardcore for Jordan Spieth.  
  Good job, sounds like you're doing fine.  Lessons were BIG in my development.  Seems like so many golfers shy away from them I don't know why.  I know guys that have been golfing for many years and they struggle with a bad slice, still to this day they haven't taken a lesson.  The only time I slice is with my 3 wood ;)
    I'm offering the two videos that made an impact to my game.  They may help!   Hitting on plane   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VivoVdUMjLE     Hitting your driver   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnopJFvTa3Q&list=PLACF95D0610C12FDC&index=2
    Yeah my golf course is awesome, you pay $299 for the year and you get unlimited range balls and twilight play for 10 bucks.  So now I don't even go to the range much I just play.  Did you take any lessons?
It's taken me 3 years, but I finally consider myself an intermediate golfer.  This year I really dedicated myself to the game of golf.  Playing twice a week at least.  I have a card with my local course to have unlimited range balls for a fee.  I hacked and played terrible for a year and a half.  I had lessons last year, I think 5 or 6 of them.  My game previous to this year was very inconsistent.     This year started out a little frustrating.  I watched some...
Shot a 96 lastnight at Dauphin Highlands.  It's a fairly difficult course [for my level anyway] but it's probably the 2nd best round I've done.  I was under a 100 last week as well, I hope this trend continues.
McIlroy, absolutely textbook swing, a work of art.
I have a best friend who will not count mulligans when tallying his score but he's not bragging about his score later.  It doesn't bother me, but the guy you're describing, I wouldn't be golfing with him.  It's one thing to move your golf ball that's sitting on a stone or something like that, but to keep getting himself out of trouble by moving his ball around, that's the work of a dishonest man.
  Yeah the thing that got me was that hitting a nice used to be the highlight of each hole.  But then after doing that, hosing up the approach shots and then putting 4 times just drove me crazy.  Now...I don't give a damn so much about a crushing drive.  I care more about getting the ball on the green with one shot [approach] and then putting once or twice.  That is much more satisfying.
I hate the chipping irons....to me it's like someone saying "I couldn't figure out how to chip right so I bought a club that does it for me."