or Connect

Posts by bogdan101

Yep, Tiger should DQ himself; this is a golden chance to get some goodwill back.
  Hi Gaber - Nice to find somebody here from the same place; I 'm definitely interested in playing some golf when the weather turns nice, hopefully soon.   Cheers,   Bogdan
112 today playing right-handed. I'll break out my leftie clubs Thursday and see if I can match today's score...  
I had pain in my left side from hitting balls at the range a few weeks ago, golfing right-handed. In the meantime I switched sides, now I play lefty. It's still a little sore, but doesn't bother me from this side. If I try to swing from the right side it's  a different story though. So try to pick up a club or two for your other hand and give it a try; even if you don't permanently switch sides, it gives an interesting perspective and you're still hitting balls.
I predict Tiger will be again the dominant player he used to be. When? In a few years, when he joins the Senior Tour...
  Err, no sir. Everybody here is on the "Chuck Last Year's Clubs in the Water Hazard" Tour.
The image of new technology (promoted by the pro tours) is what sells clubs for the manufacturers. Without it there would be no Tours.
  Thanks for the info, I was not aware of that.
I posted here a few days ago that I discovered feeling better putting lefthanded; I've been playing golf righthanded up to now, even though I'm mostly a natural leftie ( I play tennis left-handed, but I write with my right hand). Also my left shoulder got injured and this got me into buying a left-hand wedge and giving it a try. Obviously it feels weird, but it's not too bad, and my left shoulder does not hurt if I swing left-handed. So I basically decided to switch...
Commercials are the reason I stopped watching golf on TV, in fact I stopped watching TV altogether.