or Connect

Posts by justtapitin

I'm no expert, sorry, but I really like my Exotic Trilogy (20degree) from Tour Edge and this happens to be my 200 yrd club too. Really easy to hit and to get out from rough so that helps a lot for me. It's not a major brand like TM but I would recommend it.    Good luck.
Finally upgraded from Cobra L5V to Big Bertha Alpha this weekend. It was 4th sale? so $100 off, sweet deal. So far loving it.
Played The Crossing at Carlsbad from blue tee and shot 90 which is not bad considering just get back to game after injury.... It could've been better though; shot 9 on the 18th.....that hurts
My Goal for 2014: Get back to game; couldn't do much due to getting marry and dislocate shoulder....ouch!! 
Hi guys,   I'd like to join in if not too late....   I'm a tournament coordinator for my company and had contact Black gold before....the rate was $90/ player. It's same price for Talega as well....   But these rates are from last year so they might have changed it....   Regards,  
+1   Fort Collins Rocks!!
Many thanks to Mike and Erik and all others to make this happened. My partner and I had so much fun during our round with Lihu and his son, Kaili (you're GOOD! Keep it up kid).   It was my pleasure to meeting you all as well. I'm already looking forward to next outing!  
Sooooo tempting.......   I'll see you all tomorrow!!!!
Opps, this was to Lihu....
Don't worry, I'll be the killer..... Having a BIG problem with slice lately...or since start playing this game.... My partner and I will be there around 7 so we can meet in the bar?