or Connect

Posts by Andrew Gibson

My wife got me a Bushnell Tour V2 and it is wonderful...I'm learning how far I actually hit each club. I think she got it from golfsmith with 20% off and free shipping... I would say its worth it to get a good one... and definitely seems to be helping me get pin high a lot more often.
83 today on World Woods, Pine Barrens... 75.3/133 but it was not playing all the way back... the black and gold tees were playing together on all but a couple holes so tecnically i played the golds... 1 birdie and one double... everything else was bogies and pars... strugled with my aproatch shots, just could not get it close. lipped out a 30 footer on the first hole, then lipped out the 3 footer after the lip out 30... had the ball missed the hole completely I would...
I live in Florida. I was torn between shorts all the time and depends on weather... I went with weather, because if its cold enough I'm going to wear pants, but if its that cold I might just wait a few days till it warms back up.
I have a couple of those cap cages that keep my hats from loosing their shape when I wash them. I have also started using scotch guard on my hats and it seems to be working very well, especially on my white hat.
Rock on. I try to avoid the trees if I can, but if I find myself in the trees I will pick up all I find while I am looking for my own. Usually on the days I am finding myself in the brush I end up coming home with more then I loose... unfortunately on the $10 a round tract I have only found 1 pro v... but I did it right and played it for 27 holes before I left it for someone else. On the other hand this week in Hilton head I found 3 proV1x's and 2 proV1's in 4 min of...
If I had a nickle for every time someone asked me if I know tip toe through the tulips or tiny bubbles... I would have a lot of nickles. :P I actually chopped about 1/8" of my left index off about 8 weeks ago and it is still not back to 100% and therefore keeping me from playing a lot of uke... I also had to switch back to the interlock...
Beverage cart? I am the beverage Mule, and I carry as much water as possible... usually I have 4 bottles of water in the bag when I start... I need to start freezing a couple before I go so they stay cold... BTW I always walk and carry on my home course.
I don't know about show biz, but I have been lucky this summer. I am going to have a story about me and my woodworking in the Tampa bay times here in a week or so. and I have made a few more sales this year. Some of this stuff feels like luck to me, but I know if I had not spent the last 3 years getting out and joining ww clubs in the area, and taking part in the ukulele club locally I would not have gotten the spot in the paper.   I think golf is the same... every...
Played the Ocean Course Today on Hilton Head... Lovely course, definetely the easiest of the 3 I have played this week, but no pushe over either... 71.9/136 rating/slope I shot an 88 with an tripple on 14 and a quad on 18... the par 5's were rough on me today... It was a beautiful day.
So far this week, 8 hole at harbor town. hit a good drive up the right side,(in the fairway) but left me blocked out by a tree. water on the left, 166 to the pin in back. I hit a high fade (not my normal shot shape) just missed the edge of the tree. started over the water, drew back over the bunker and onto the left edge of the green, pin high, 12 feet... 2 put for par... 8 is the number 1 handicap hole... probably the 2 bast swings so far this week on a hole...   I...