or Connect

Posts by 3PuttKing

I'm in the same boat as you. I try not to make myself miserable to be around if I'm shooting a bad round, but at the same time I'm not going to act like I'm not upset about it. However, when the round is over, the round is over and I let it roll off my shoulders.
I started golfing about 3 years ago and have been improving little by little each year (I started as a +20 handicap and am now a 12-13). I've always been a competitive person and after I stopped playing soccer after college, I turned to golf to challenge and compete against myself. I'm not the type of person who worries to much about other peoples scores, I just focus on my game, my scores, and my stats. It's a way for me to keep competing.   I'm also not the type of...
  I agree but who is going to be the one to put it all together?
  I'm in the same boat. I'm sure i drive some of the ppl i play with crazy because i'm always focusing on my bad shots rather than the good ones.   Just last weekend i sliced it off the tee like a jackass into the next fairway, had 120 to the green (protected by a bunker). I hit it into the bunker....Chipped out of the bunker to about 5 feet and made the putt for a par. Here I still had my par on one of the harder holes of the course, but I couldn't stop bitching about my...
haha thanks. Can't actually take credit for the creation of it, it's just the results of a good google search lol
  Gag fest? I don't thinks he played anywhere near "gagging" material.   I might be wrong, but I think she shot +3 or 4 through the 14 or 15 holes they did get to play through. Marcella just played lights out with like 4 good birdie putts. At the end of the day, +3 isn't a "gag fest" for somebody who had a bad round....not even sure if you should count the last 3-4 holes as she was mentally out of it at that point. it's easy to be a couch critic.
Lol nope. I hope you weren't actually expecting them....
Everything not in bold kind of makes sense....i think???   As for the stuff that is in bold....
I agree. I had Marcella and Selanee picked from day one to be the final two left. While I think Marcella will take the victory, I'm rooting for Selanee just because she's been my favorite since the start of the show.