or Connect

Posts by Fore Left

Something tells me,  if I search for "Golf Club Scams"  etc... on the internet,  and find a unique named one,  I could create a thread that says   "XYZ Golf.com  is selling ABC Clubs for $$ is this a good deal"    I'm willing to bet a bunch of people would state the obvious  "These are scams"  and then sure enough a couple of new accounts would show up to tell me how they had a great experience...  hopefully with poor grammar and all.   I think that would be a fun...
I must be doing something wrong....  I hit my 52* at about 105 yards max  (comfortable at 95-100 I'd say)  and while I don't have a 64*,  I don't take my 60* out of the bag unless I'm 20 yards or in,  and out of green!
  You are doing it correctly.    Your options are:   1)  play it out of the hazard with no penalty  (if it's completely in water this is obviously impossible,  this applies to streams etc,  that may be marked off as hazards,  where you're beyond the stakes,  but still can see/play your ball)    Same as a bunker though,  you can't ground your club.   2)  Re-Hit from where you are.   3)  Point of entry,  on the same line,  and you can go back as far as you want on that...
  I have the "1-Ups"   and although a bit heavy,  they're REALLY comfortable.   I'm not sure if you're looking for "Wingtips" as 'classic'  style,  but they have some saddle, and also some plain (no medallion or cap-toe,  or saddle etc)  shoes as well.
In like Flynn.
  I shot an 81 the other day with five,  yes FIVE (5)  3-putts.     Today I couldn't hit the green....   it's a constant battle when you're not consistent....
  I'm guessing it'd be cheaper to buy pretty much whatever 3W he could find from a re-sale shop for $10    I'm going to go out on a limb and say the 3W he had wasn't really helping his scores too much.
1)   hit something you can hit straight off of the Tee.   2)  avoid trouble....    Even pro's lay-up.
I almost got an Albatross.....   The story:   Getting back into the game after a hiatus,  but playing it down and following the rules....   I am having a good round for me,  but still struggling around the greens.    I get to a par 4,  easily the shortest on the course.  Card says 311 from the tips,  and it's up-hill  (blind)   I hit,  my buddy hits,  his buddy hits.   My buddy went towards some big pines on the right at the top of the hill,   I hit right up the...
    O.K....   I said it before,  but it bares saying again:   "His handicap doesn't matter,  I'd be irritated if I saw a guy playing two balls"     ALSO,  I know guys  (personally)   who are scratch or +1 players who play WAY SLOWER than buddies I have who are legitimate 25 handicaps!     Being "Good"  doesn't mean he is "Fast"    Again,  I wouldn't have said anything,  especially if you were keeping up with the group in front of you,  but playing 2 balls is pretty much a...