or Connect

Posts by Fore Left

I carry an EpiPen.   Long past it's expiration date.
  I don't know,  hopefully a teaching pro or someone much more knowledgeable can shed some light on it,  but I think the distinction  (assuming pointing it across your chest is in fact within the rules)   would be the fact that a club at your feet remains there while you're taking the shot.   Also,  you might find it better to visualize a line from toe-to-toe on your feet,  and use that as an alignment tool,  as your feet position has more to do with alignment than...
  I believe the rule of "aides" he is referring to is one that states using something to line up a shot  (laying a club at your feet for instance to see your swing-line etc)    Can dropping 3 clubs randomly on the ground,  yet somewhat pointed at the center/left/right of the green be determined to be in violation of this rule???   "I guess maybe???!!??"   I guess it'd be a judgement call for anyone who is in a position to call the rule....   It's interesting  (off topic I...
I bought a driver from them that was listed in about the worst condition they had,  and it appeared new when I received it minus the smallest nick on the top/toe of the face (really tiny)  the grip appears to have been used for 2-3 rounds.....  basically new.
I grew up on a course,  so I use to "ride" on the back of my father's pull-cart which had a couple of little clubs in it for me when I was 3 years old or so.   Growing up,  it was easy to get home from school,  grab my sticks,  and walk out on the course during "dusk"  when no other players were around.   By the time I got into H.S.,  with the golf-team, (which played at a different course,  so they gave us memberships for being on the team,  so I was a member at 2...
No such thing as a bad day of golf.....
Looks nice,  and immediately caught my interest.....   Price is too steep for me though.   This,  for $10 is looking nice to me right now though,  from Ping,  via  "Budget Golf"       The black one you posted though looks like a nice belt.....   again,  just too pricey out the gate for me.
    I'm guessing this is a big part of it,  but other things:   I'm assuming when you're on the range you're hitting off of grass and not mats correct?    Also,  when starting out,  you'd probably be better off saying....  "Oh,  I'm this many yards from the green,  let me line up towards it  (or to the left/right to avoid a hazzard if necessary)  and then grab whatever club I hit about that far,   then just take a nice swing, and see where it goes"   Don't 'over-think' ...
I remember eyeing these when they came out.....   they were awfully nice looking,  but the "Titanium"  or other metal craze was in full force by then.  
My suggestion would be to get a driver/fairway wood  with a steel shaft,  something you can pick up for $2 at a garage sale,  and practice at the range making clean contact.....   don't worry about where the ball goes,  just worry about not beating the club into the ground.