or Connect

Posts by SoundandFury

Pretty sure that's the case 100% of the time...
Not stupid people.  Stupid people screw up the gene pool.  I'll take animals any day of the week.  
Yeah...you guys are right.  Mike, you're in the LA area?  
Nope.  Not from playing at least.  Consistently playing 2-3x per week.  Hitting the range less since I started playing more tennis, but that (for the last month at least), really only affected my short game/putting.  Haven't tried to change a thing since I've been happy with my swing.  Only thing I've worked on is not drawing shots from 60-110, which I'd been doing for a while.  Other than that, nada.     It's the damnedest thing...
Looking for some advice/someone to talk me off the ledge (or more specifically, talk me out of throwing my clubs off that ledge).   Been very consistent with my driver/3w for going on three months now.  Not always perfect, but only miss was left, usually an overdraw.  Club head speed had climbed from 96 to 108 (some of that is from increased core workouts, but a lot of it was technique).  Irons were the same, misses were only going left.  Halfway through a round...
That's not a pitching wedge/super gap/gap wedge, that's a 9 iron, PW and GW.  Is that just so people can say they hit their PW 150 yards?
I think we're talking about golf in the U.S. If that's the case, then the tennis argument doesn't hold much sway. I'm 32, and I can count the number of people I know (who didn't play high school or college tennis) who care about professional tennis on about two fingers (myself being one).  On one hand I totally get your point about it being easier for us to play; the last thing I want is thousands more people crowding golf courses in jeans who've never picked up a club and...
What's the difference between a fade a power fade. Don't you want to hit all fades powerfully...
Thanks Erik.  Regarding the elbows coming apart, my guess is that that's a flaw in the swing, not something naturally happens when swinging a bit out to in.  The main reason I posted this question is because I noticed on well struck fades I wasn't loosing distance. After trial and error on the range, I've found that best fades I can hit are the ones where I pretty much make the exact same swing I do when I hit a draw; only differences are 1) I line up left of the target,...
This makes sense to me. The fade I play now is waaaaay different thanLucky man (and probably 1 in 100). I started off slicing. As I got better my miss became a hook, which no question gets me in more trouble than any slice ever did. However, I hated the slice so bad that to this day nothing pisses me off more than seeing a ball go right, even though it's always a block now, not a slice. Still ruins a round.