or Connect

Posts by ClayHbg

I'd be really interested to hear what people think.  I'm a Vapor Black guy as well. 
Pretty simple for me.  My favorites courses are those that are in decent shape, yet they're still affordable.  I think the same goes for 95% of all golfers. 
  I couldn't agree more.  They all get the same treatment when the leader is in the final pairing.  What else are they going to do?  Show the other golfers sitting in the clubhouse.  It's was same for Phil when he won from the final group in Phoenix and it was the same when Kevin Streelman won last week. 
Yes.  Just set the DVR from 10-5 or so.  
I'd go with the new Mizuno jpx825 or 825 Pros.  But that's just me. 
I'd go with the Nike Sumo 5900.  Great club that you should be able to find for pretty cheap. 
I think that is an oxymoron, but if you're looking for a forgiving game improvement club with more of a "blade design" you'll probably want to go with the Titleist AP1 or the Mizuno JPX 800/825 Pros.  They're not going to be as forgiving as the regular JPX 800/825s or your Diablo Edges, but they will give you the look you want. 
  Check out the TPC course down there.  If you liked the Plantation East you'll like TPC Myrtle Beach. 
  160 rounds.....cart or no cart, that's AWESOME.  I'll never purchase another Bag Boy cart because of my experience with my Mini GT (below) but it's hard to argue against 160 rounds.  That being said, this thread has prodded me to buy a lightly used Clicgear on Craigslist.  I'm looking forward to walking the course a lot more this fall.  I enjoy my rounds more and usually shoot a lower score when I walk the course.   
The more you understand about your own golf game the lower you will score, and more consistently.  When you can look at a simple chart and see why/when you most often post big scores then you'll more easily know how to avoid those situations.  Most people think they know more about their game than they do.    I've noticed that the key to my game is putting together two quality shots, back to back.  For most people that is the key to making par, but just something...