or Connect

Posts by mtnbiker5

My God I cannot decide on this one.  i20 irons or Razr X Forged..............any thoughts?
I think I read in Golf mag.  Said these new forged callaways are comin for 2013.  I dunno, i dont really care at this point.  I just want to take 2-3 different irons, all forged out and just compare apples to apples. Frustrating going to golf galaxy and hitting into a wall all the time.  You cant see the ball action at all.  I'm curious about lining up the Callaway Razr forged against the Titleist.  Ping i20's which so many people were raving about, to be honest I...
I need serious help. Well, maybe not all that serious.  I have Callaway X18's which to be honest, I love em.  I tried the Callaway Razr X Forged the other day.  I loved them.  Heres my problem, I'm sick and tired of going into golf galaxy (no offense) and hitting into an animated wall.  I'm not a member of a private club.  10 handicap.  I live in NJ.  I really wish I could try other clubs, Titleist, Ping, etc, and just compare apples to apples and see what the ball...