or Connect

Posts by Kasch Money

Yeah the name is kinda a sarcastic joke.
Nothing has helped my shot more than not trying to hit it hard. As my slice improved I switched from a baseball grip to an interlocking grip and now I'm starting to use an overlapping grip as my major problem with my shot shape currently is pulling my irons. I find the looser my grip the longer my shot goes. Try using an excessively light grip while at the range. Its hard to do mentally on the course cause you're thinking about a dozen things but on the range concentrate...
  I had a revelation one day while swinging the club in my backyard about what an inside to outside swing is. I knew you are supposed to swing in to out but the concept didn't click for me. When I first started playing I had a bad slice and was always trying to over correct it by aiming left etc. As part of this process I was trying to hit the ball left. Even when I was able to close or square the club face on contact I was still slicing because the club was striking the...
When I first started playing I had that problem and I believe it was because I was gripping the hell out of the club because I was trying to muscle all my shots. As I've started to improve I've realized I need to really relax my grip (I've always known this is desired but it's hard for me to do). The lighter the grip the better my shot and my tennis/golf elbow has gone away. I'm sure some of this is developing the "golf muscles" but I think it's mainly my grip. My pain...
  I've been Playing Golf for:​ 3-4 years My current handicap index or average score is: Just under 100 My typical ball flight is: Used to slice driver bad now it's pretty straight. If not straight I push it The shot I hate or the "miss" I'm trying to reduce/eliminate is: Still hate that slice but I think I beat it     Videos from iPhone 4s SwingReader app:   Rear view: http://www.swingreader.com/video/view/HZ5wlRRM/brian-kaschyk-driver   Side...
Try buying one of those green foam blocks women use for arts and crafts. Insert a standard tee deep into that (or your standard tee height) and place that on your mat.
Any update on mobile version of website? It is really hard to view unless on a desktop and I've never had luck with tapatalk. Just curious. Thx