or Connect

Posts by onesome

Your right, and Dan doesn't have it and will come up short in the end. I personally have no ill will towards the guy it's just it's obvious to me and others hes not talented enough at this game.
don't know the rating but slope was 121 at about 6200 yards, easy compared to hone But still felt good about 77, made 3 Birdies in a row wich is always fun. Finally feeling 100% since my high ankle sprain last December, my handicap ballooned up to 8 last month but my last 3 rounds were all revision so making strides again.
don't know the rating but slope was 121 at about 6200 yards, easy compared to hone But still felt good about 77, made 3 Birdies in a row wich is always fun. Finally feeling 100% since my high ankle sprain last December, my handicap ballooned up to 8 last month but my last 3 rounds were all revision so making strides again.
shot 82 but ESC brought it down to 79, bayonet course fort ord monterey ca
It's very slight in the video but maybe more noticable to the one making the video but it appears you are letting go of the club some at the top.
Last round went 44/38. I was 7 or 8 over after the first 3 holes and then played the next 15,2 or 3 over. I have to let it out some though and curse a bit but most of my playing partners understand I'm not angry with them just frustrated. It was freakin cold out at monterey / fort ord that day so it took a few holes to get warmed up some.I guess it just depends on the situation for how angry I may get, I'm usually ok with a bad swing here and there it's just when I...
I just react in so many different ways, I guess what makes me more tolerant to bad shots/high scores is if I'm still making solid contact because with that I know I'm only off a little instead of totally lost if I just shanked it twice in a row and still have 75 yards to cover.
What jumps out at me is posture at address is very bent over,spine angle is very different at your finish versus address. Maybe try addressing the ball more closer and try and have more uniform flexing at knees and hips during address.
shot 77, four of the five shots over par came on a snowman.
Though I own a laser rangefinder I can see the reason why others would feel GPS is a more simpler way to go, Other than getting a precise yardage to a pin I think the gps may have an advantage on giving carry distances over hazards and traps and obviously on ones at an elevation. More than once I have accidentally shot a tree or hillside behind a flag because you have to hold the thing so darn steady at times ( it does take a little practice to get the hang of these...