or Connect

Posts by onesome

Not wanting to nitpick but small muscles have very little to do with the golf swing,a person wants core strength with good flexibility. The biggest problem most people have trying to fix a swing problem is they don't return to basics but instead want to fiddle with their grip or some other minor thing. The more I pay more attention to this topic the more I realize Dan is not going to make his goal and by a long ways at that.The notion that he is putting in more time than...
I just noticed hes from Germany, do they measure courses in yards or meters there?
Two options, play from right side of tees and aim towards trap and hit a fade 200-220, other option is tee up left side with driver and aim right edge of fairway and draw around the trap, I do notice there appears to be some opening past the trap down the left side. It really depends on the moment on how you feel but that looks like the options.
Obviously Jack Nicklaus was probably one of the best if not the best at course management, I think if you want literature that explains it probably get one of his instruction books he always includes course management
McFadden should have Been a good pick if the raiders would have stuck with the PBS they used last year but the new OC Greg Knapp changed it to ZBS Erich just puzzles the hell out of me cause he showed before ZBS does not work for him, say whatever you want about Hugh Jackson but he would listen to his key players when it comes to what works and what doesn't.
 No, I was only using that for an initial example, the point I was trying to make was a lot of his practice schedule was very "tunneled visioned" by thinking practicing small specifics of the golf game will not reap the goal.
 No, I was only using that for an initial example, the point I was trying to make was a lot of his practice schedule was very "tunneled visioned" by thinking practicing small specifics of the golf game will not reap the goal.
That flop Tiger drained at the memorial was cool.
I just bought that set a couple months ago. I think I paid $299.00 at Home Depot. Anyways flat out awesome drill/driver set you will not be dissapointed batteries last and last. Actually I had to look in my garage and discovered I have the 3 AH set and you are showing the 1.5 AH. Even though those small batteries look cool they wont last as long either.http://www.toolsandmachinery.com/blog2/?p=1932This article has some good info.
I just can't help thinking that at the very start of this whole thing he wasted a lot of time on some really redundant practice like hitting 1' putts for the first 100 hours, I mean come on man I think 2 hours is gonna give you pretty close to the same amount of benifit, how good can someone really get on 1' putts? I would have had him hitting lag putts from 15'-20' to start with to develop feel and overall confidence and I certainly would not have him doing only that for...