or Connect

Posts by onesome

Par 72 rate 72.6 slope 135 Shot a 77 for my first full 18 since taking a lesson and going through a significant swing change 3 weeks ago. I think this time next year if all goes well I'll be down to a 2 or 3.
Doesn't count but Joe Morgan was in the group behind me once.
Never hit off mats,
http://thedanplan.com/ Current index 6.5
I use the srixon z star, durability is a big plus, I put a good amount of spin on full shots and a titleist just backs up too much z stars are just right.
 I play KBS also but on Adams cb2's. I think I know what your feeling as well and it's just a resonating shudder up through the shaft but I also don't think it's anything to worry about. I have to admit to playing graphite for the past 20 years so I'm more used to a softer thud than steel but accuracy is more important so I made the switch to get into the low index range.
 No, those people are ignorant. They want their cake and to eat it too, but they don't understand basic math and are generally incapable of balancing their own checkbook. You cannot fund a socially liberal agenda with fiscally conservative principles.
 And of course handing out tax breaks while starting a war over a lie is fiscally responsible as well, see this argument swings both ways very easy, however the liberal programs you claim that are bankrupting this country at least help citizens, I honestly can't recall the Iraq military invading our shores once can you?
 So true, basically in theory two newspapers would have to conspire to print fake birth announcements under the possibility that a half black baby would be president less than 40 years later back in 1961!!!This of course was prior to the civil rights act of 1964 lol.
My opinion of Jack just lessened, not so much that hes endorsing Romney (who I'm not voting for) but that he would use his experiences in competitive golf as an argument to elect Romney over Obama.Not everyone can be as successful as Jack was and he says things like just work as hard as I did and you too can win 18 majors....what a bunch of smoke.Exploitationism has taken over capitalism and the longer they can scare and piss people off the longer they get away with it.