or Connect

Posts by SnumfaGolf

i just like to visualize in my head a perfect shot and then i try to repeat it in real life. also sometimes i need to remind myself to transfer my weight forward during my swing and to turn my wrists at impact.
i don't like the yellow balls because they seem to mess with my vision when i'm lining up my shot... idk why, but i'm not comfortable using anything else than a white ball...
I feel your pain, it's hard to find nice public courses in the Seattle area without paying up the ass... After moving back up here from CA I was shocked at the prices. In WA if you want to golf a nice public course it's going to cost you anywhere from $80 - $150, and in Cali, you can find an equivalent course for $50, and usually they have twilight and college specials too.. I also noticed the cheap courses around here aren't even worth playing because they are so shitty...
i just bought this iron set earlier this year! love 'em! 
My home course is Mill Creek Country Club http://millcreek.cc, designed by Ted Robinson, (who also designed Sahalee among 160+ other courses) it's a great course, has great practice facilites, driving range, club house, etc.... And since it's private you don't run into hackers and slow players very often so that's nice too...
Wayne Golf Course: 9 hole course, most of the tee boxes are just shitty turf mats, and some of the mats are so old they're worn down to the rubber below. the fairways are cut like the first cut at a decent course, and the greens are cut to the length of a nice fairway. also it has terrible drainage so the course is muddy 90% of the time.    Wellington Hills Golf Course: even shittier than wayne, also has turf mats, some of which are worn down to the rubber, fairways...
Uphill for me for sure, I am way better off if the lie is above my feet vs. below my feet.... Idk why, but it feels much more natural to me...
Last year playing one of my local courses I was on the 9th hole which is a short 100 yard par 3 across water - I bladed it and skipped my shot across the water and it landed within 5 feet of the hole, ugliest birdie I've ever made! And actually just today my friend did the same thing on a different course, but he actually hit some water past the hole, somehow it bounced back and the ball ended up inches from the hole which would have made for the ugliest hole in one...
My farthest drive I put the ball on the green about 10 feet away from the pin on a 320 yard par 4, slightly downhill, but it was wet so I didn't get much roll... My second farthest drive I hit my ball a few inches away from the 189 yard marker from 502 out, which is about a ~ 313 yard drive... Wish I could smash it like that every time! Typically, when I hit the ball well, my drive is anywhere from 280 - 300 yards...
None of these really apply for me either... But I chose the bottom one....   I joined my country club, (Mill Creek Country Club) not to be pampered, or to only play with "high class" people. I joined for two reasons, one is to play a nice course for a reasonable rate whenever I want to play, and the other reason is so I can play golf without having to wait on people every hole.... Unfortunately, here in the Seattle area, most of the nice courses are either private,...