or Connect

Posts by teeitup22

Update two weeks later: The drill is getting a lot easier and I am starting to take some faster swings with more distance! I would love to know how many times I have done this drill - I bet it's well over 400 reps. This video by Dana Dahlquist with one of his students is very similar to what I'm doing.   
ROFL
Looks like "dire" weather coming tomorrow at Royal Liverpool. Phil out early, but Tiger is going off 10 tee at the same time as Rory goes off number 1??   http://www.pgatour.com/content/pgatour/news/2014/07/18/dire-weather-forecast-creates-two-tee-start-saturday.html
Rory and DJ could have had the worst putter on Tour putting for them today and still probably would have shot 66 or 67.
Kind of disagree. A winner on the web.com tour WILL make cuts on the PGA tour, not just "probably." For example, Jonas Blixt, was on the web.com tour for three years I believe. He did fairly well but never won an event on the Web.com tour. However, he has won a PGA tour event and placed T2 at this years masters. He was 4th at the PGA championship last year. My point is that the players who have graduated from the Web Tour can definitely do well on the PGA tour.
One of the reasons that the Open is one of my favorite majors is the TV coverage. The Masters is great, but TV coverage is short. 
He is so used to it it probably doesn't bother him. 
Ok thanks. I was being a little conservative in only chipping it pretty easy because I was in my back yard and didn't want to hit my neighbors house:)
Really? I watched them again and did not seem bad. I take video with my iphone. I use the proto sports iphone clip for video. Thanks for the comment. 
I have most recently been working on a weight forward drill. The way it works is I stop at the backswing (pause for 2-3 seconds) then go to about parallel with feeling all of my weight on my right foot, stop, then chip the ball. Here is a video of me working on the drill.