or Connect

Posts by Pablo68

Oh, it's possible to swing without transferring weight (or much of it) and also some 'reverse pivot'.   Either way, it's a crapshoot for decent contact and they'll never play to their potential.
  When I was stationed at Little Rock AFB, my friend who is also from Pittsburgh would drive home and bring us back each a case of that stuff. During a fire alarm evacuation one night we gave some to a guy from Wisconsin. He drank half the can (completely sober) and then threw up.   Some years later I was in Oklahoma City for training and bought a six pack of that from a package store. I took 1 chug then threw the rest out. It's pretty rancid once you get away from it for...
A couple posts remind me of how much I miss my old work center and the Jane Fonda urinal target...................
This is an old one from the Atlanta area.   Boo got shot!  original sound file and the translation...........  
I'm guessing Rory is human, right? So he's subject to the same emotions as the rest of us including doubt & uncertainty. The equipment may look the same but his subconscious knows it's not the same.
My kid just got a job at Dick's about a month ago. The discount she gets is supposedly 25% but some exclusions apply. Also, the purchased stuff can only be for her, her kids or her spouse. I'll probably get her to buy some ProV1s for me but really that's about it. Their prices are jacked up alot on stuff anyway (except some stuff).
How about instead of fooling with equipment we just make them swing blindfolded? I'm against dialing it back for several reasons but mostly because I like watching them hit the shit out of the ball. Who the hell wants to watch vanilla golf? Did I enjoy watching Corey Pavin back in the day? Yeah but not as much as I enjoyed watching Freddie Couples bomb it past him. Also, distance is a big selling point for equipment. If you limit that, why would companies spend money...
Two comments:   These drunks that like to heckle or yell stupid shit.....................get em off the course. Tell them to leave or a policeman will cite them for public intoxication.   Bradley should know better than to show emotion when these comments are made. It just adds fuel to the fire.       As far as anchoring goes, how does it help golfers? Is it possible to see results with Trackman on it? I think all the long putters should be banned. Make...
If some people are indeed born homosexual and have no choice, how do some of them stop participating being in same sex relationships? I've known several that turned away from it (both male and female) although all of them were at Church. They entered into hetrosexual relationships at that point and are happy. Perhaps that's what it boils down to.   What about Bisexual people? How is it they have a choice?   Are all Homosexuals born that way? Can someone just be a...
I see your point that since humans have these desires, it occurred 'naturally'. I'm referring to a natural state as in what people in general are naturally; not anomalies that since they occurred should be considered natural.   There are children born with deformities due to women doing drugs or smoking during pregnancies. They were born that way but not naturally.