or Connect

Posts by Pablo68

One other thing on people's sexuals preferences being 'Natural' or not.   So pedophiles and rapists desires should be considered Natural? Of course not.   In no way am I putting homosexuality in the same category but you can't just say because a person wants to do a certain thing sexually, it should be considered Natural.
  Riddle me this Batman............   How is using your reproductive organs in a manner that doesn't lead to procreation natural? If all the world were homosexuals/lesbians how would we NATURALLY continue to exist as a species? We couldn't. Humans would have to manipulate things to bear children. As a species, NATURALLY we need both men and women to reproduce.   Fellatio and other acts other than straight sex between hetrosexual couples isn't natural but they do it...
He may claim he was a distraction to the others in the group but walking off is even more IMO.   Maybe he heard one too many people state that the club change wouldn't affect a golfer of his calibre that much. If anything, I'd think it would affect those elite guys even more in competition. A few errant shots and the confidence that got them to the #1 spot starts disappearing.   Has there been a golfer up near the top that made such a drastic change in clubs and...
  I've been on both sides and see the value of hiding that info.   Yeah, for Buyers or people interested in purchasing one, that info would be a tool to not overpay.   However, from a Seller's standpoint it's protected information that I personally wouldn't want shared. The Seller might be in a pinch when the first Best Offer was accepted but not when they list the others. The other Buyers would point to that other sale expecting the Seller to meet or beat the previous...
  I think it's a generic setting that Ebay uses for the Seller's protection. If they have more than 1 item of that kind, they don't want the subsequent Buyers knowing what the others paid.   I've had multiple items that I've sold under Best Offers; sometimes I get more out of the second Best offers than the first.
Good luck Metzie!
You can always counter offer them as well but of course only after you've checked their feedback left for others.   How many days did you make the auction for? I usually do 10 days and start it on Thursday about 5 Pacific time. That makes it end the next Sunday evening with East Coast still up and able to bid.
  Some of it was learned through Ebay's forums and most through getting scammed a few times.     You're welcome.   A couple more pointers on Ebay Selling guys:   5. Always use Ebay messaging to communicate as that is the only correspondence that is considered official to Ebay. In the event of a dispute, they will review those messages. Don't get nasty or make threats in them either.   6. On your auction style sales: Run each and every bidder through Toolhaus.org          ...
  I agree with Ebay although you must know what you're doing there to avoid being scammed. I've sold a pretty decent amount of stuff on Ebay the last few years and it's a great place if you know what you're doing.   Currently Ebay seems to be swinging back to protecting Sellers more. In recent years, they went overboard with Buyer's protection and of course, scammers loved it. They'd claim Item Not Received, Significantly Not As Described, etc.....all with the hope that...
  Did you happen to watch the U.S. Ryder Cup team on Sunday afternoon this year?       j/k of course; they didn't bogey 4 in a row (that I can remember) but several looked very amateurish coming down the stretch.