or Connect

Posts by dzclarkcpa

Parker, I don't know that I have ever agreed with any statement more than this one. Having played baseball at a professional level (briefly) and been around it alot, nothing bothers me more than watching a talented kid spend 12 months a year throwing a baseball. The human body was not for that. I grew up playing baseball during baseball season, the football during football season, the basketball during basketball season. My arm got a chance to rest during non-baseball...
Her mom went as well. We had a great day and look forward to doing it again.  I actually have a 7 year old stepson. He loves to go to the course as well. He has his own set of clubs.....which never get used. But between steering the golf cart from my lap and chasing squirrels in the woods, he has a blast (he complains repeatedly when I happen to hit a fairway and thinks when I end up in the rough or woods, I am doing it for him).  We go out late in the day, usually the...
 Ok sundevil, I am going to use your genius logic with my wife!!! 
Well apparently from the way my wife reacted, 4 months is too young!!!!   We took my new bundle of joy out last weekend (first warm weekend in what seems like forever) and she did enjoy riding in the golf cart and chewing on the steering wheel.   Personally, I can't wait until she is old enough to swing the club. We will probably go out late in the day and just let her beat the ball around the course.    One funny note, I have a 20 year old son. He got bite by the...
Have used mine for 3 rounds now and I love it.   It is an absolutely useless gadget for most of the golfing world, but for us (the people who are on forums like this) that are die hard, will love it. It is really easy to use.   Was discussing this with a couple of buddies at work and while they thought the $250 price would probably price them out of the market, we determined this was the perfect "gift" for a golfer. As we all know, everyone loves to give the golfer a...
All Day - I believe this one is Glenn Day, who was a winner on tour and was known very being veeeerrrrryyyyy deliberate.
Got one of the remote control push cards a couple of weeks ago....LOVE IT!   Could have gotten a push cart, but this one seems like more fun.   I would love the skateboard style card, but oh the injuries that are going to happen as I try to use the edges of the bunkers as ramps!
Simple as the title says "I want to improve my putting." I have finally come to the realization that I am the problem, not my putter. It has taken me many different putters, long putter, short putter, belly putter, mallet, blade, etc etc etc. and the one thing that all of the defective putters have in common is ME.   What has been successful for you in improving. I am not one to stand around the putting green for hours on end and bang putts, but I am willing to spend...
I agree, this thread is indubitably poppycock!
From this point forward, I am no longer an angry golfer who throws my clubs; I shall be known as a devoted golfer who takes his range practice of throwing clubs all the way to the course with me.