or Connect

Posts by georgeshot

| 51°, 57°, 64° | | P, 9, 8 | 7, 6, 5 | | 23°H, 4-W, Dr. | \Putter/
And Geezer has an awesome fuzz tone with envelope filter on the bass on this classic. Black Sabbath - N.I.B.
Love the envelope filter on the guitar... Blue Öyster Cult - E.T.I. (Extra Terraestrial Intelligence).
Just like WUTiger I've gone with 4-wood & 7-wood combo. Works good for me. 4-wood is easy to hit off fairway and has plenty of distance for my "longest club" from the deck. The 7-wood is a great rescue club, long par three weapon, and fairway friendly.
A dozen Srixon Z Star SL golf balls and a Slazenger dri-fit shirt.
Anyone seen this wedge (extra super flop wedge -Feel 73°) http://www.golfdigest.com/blogs/the-loop/2012/09/feel-golf-introduces-conformin.html
Ping G20 4-wood(16.5°) and 7-wood (21°) are staples in my bag. These two cover my "long game from the fairway" and they work well off the tee as well. I'll use the 4-wood on shorter and narrower par 4s and the 7-wood on longer par 3s. Versatile, easy to hit and surprisingly long when needed.
I've got a 64° and can hit it about 45-50 max. One thing I will say is that it will get the up and up and up. And it will land soft dead on a dime. I typically use it closer to the green for flops and super-flops or to get out of really really deep bunkers.
En Français
My morning run first track : : :