or Connect

Posts by adam e

I hope not. I did do research beforehand and was looking for stronger lofts because I tend to hit the ball high. But after taking some lessons and doing more work i feel like I would do better with 45 - 48 degrees as the PW because I want to work on my 120 yard in game. But almost no wedge composition covers me completely.
A lot of newer clubs are stronger lofted. My Cobras are a 4-PW but the PW is 43 degrees. Sorry, that's a nine iron dude! Many recent TaylorMade sets stop at 45 degrees for a PW. They also throw in Gap Wedges now, but mine is just terrible. I couldn't bump and run with it if someone put a shotgun up my butt. That does contribute to longer distances in a lot of cases. A hybrid or 4 iron (most modern 4s are almost 3 irons of yesteryear...they just design them to...
I would break it down as:   1 -  Driving  (anything off the tee, except par 3s) 2 -  Layup shots  (anything where you have to pick a target other than the green) 3 -  Approach shots  (hitting to the green) 4 -  Anything under your most lofted club into the green (need to take something off or hit a 1/2, 3/4 shot) 5 -  pitching / chipping / bump-n-run 6 -  putting   One reason I don't like breaking down between long irons and short irons is that it gives...
Someone in my Wednesday foursome is like this, but only about his golf game.   I could be standing there bleeding profusely and he would tell me how he crushed his drive.   Bonus round is when he gripes that he is playing terrible and going to shoot $xyz score, and it happens to be around what I am shooting that day.   Perfect when he says that totally sucks.   Completely oblivious guy.  I started saying "I'll pray for you" when he would complain about a shot.   After a...
That is very good advice and something that I do as well.   I try to finish off a warm-up (If I get one) with what to expect the first hole, both off the tee and approach shot.      Also, you can take it like this.  If you start off bad, you should feel less pressure because you had a couple of goofs and you shouldn't put expectations on yourself going forward.   Use it to take pressure off, instead of trying to make up for it...which only will add pressure.   But if you...
I belong to a private course and this is actually a terrible problem. Not if you want to play by yourself, but it slows up play and wastes times. A number of people feel entitled to play by themselves or hold times and never release them. It's come up in committee meetings. The basic feeling is that people want to be by themselves and don't want to join up, whether it's a single or twosome or threesome. When the course is not busy, it's not a big deal and I think...
I only tee it up if its more than a 7 iron. I used to tee everything, but I found that's hit higher irons too high and felt i was losing distance. I take a normal swing when it's teed and take a normal divot. Might be more mental than an actual issue, but hitting high irons off a nice lie off the deck works for me.
  Is there a class for that somewhere?   I can do classes at any time, except 11am - noon.   Price is Right is on then.   I imagine you have to at least know how to lie on documents and do some good acting to pull it off.
  1.  Daddy 2.  Indifferent 3.  Smart Women 4.  Big egos 5.  golf ball at impact 6.  nail clippers 7.  gdmfpos    8.  scientist 9.  anything medical  (I don't like blood and guts) 10.  Welcome home!
By themselves, they are probably not worth too much.   With the signatures, I would search on eBay for something similar with his signature and see what it retails for.   Most comic books printed in the last 30 years, at least, won't fetch very much at all.   But autographs are tough to pin down because it's completely up to what people would be willing to pay, and it's impossible to grade that, like a known quantity for demand of a particular issue.