or Connect

Posts by TJBam

Step 1: Olsen files for freezing the case based on the anti-SLAPP statute (depending on his state).Step 2: Once the anti-SLAPP is filed for, Woods' counsel can not demand any documents, etc.  Long story short, Olsen doesn't have to spend any additional $ on defending himself or be subject to legal harassment (subpoenas, request for documents, etc).Step 3: Judge decides, after review, that Woods has no case.Step 4: Woods is responsible for reimbursing Olsen's anti-SLAPP...
Defamation is a gray area.  There is clear defamation, where a statement is made to be fact.  "Tiger Woods used PED's and is currently suspended." Then, there is opinion, where the speaker clearly states he is making an opinion. "I think that Tiger Woods used PED's, and that's why he is suspended." Olsen managed to straddle the extremes and find the gray area that lawyers, both prosecution and defense, love:  "I heard from someone credible that Tiger Woods used PED's."...
Nike marketing wet dream, hear me out on this commercial:   Black screen with a Nike swoosh Olson's radio comments playing, audio only, focusing on the Nike "cheater ball" comments   Picture fades in, TIGER WOODS EARLY 2000's BALL WORKING COMPILATION, no background music just "cheater ball" comments plus ballstriking Olson's radio comments are repeated over and over while the sick compilation is playing, "cheater ball cheater ball" 30 seconds of Tiger checking up...
Current poll results from the CBS live stream:
Looks like much more than 20lb loss, and he doesn't look healthy in my opinion.  Hope he finds a happy medium between glutton and gluten-free and heavies back up a little to a "man" weight.
Two highlights for me from this week's episode:   1. Chad eliminating the third challenger in two days.  I can't blame people for taking him to elimination for obvious reasons.  One, his leg.  Two, he is the "newest" to the game and didn't play college, mini tours, etc. as far as I know. Three, his length.  But I'll be damned if this dude is just a monster when the bell rings.  An absolute animal when he's on the clock with a very strong mental game I believe.  I doubt...
I put some golf pride tour wraps midsize on the irons for spring summer coming up. Winn dri tacos did a great job over Texas "winter". Golf pride tour wraps are awesome in ideal sunny conditions. Beware of sweat or high humidity.
Um,I for one am required to pay for "company" golf shirts with the logo on them.  I do so willingly.  What's this bit about the caddies complaining that the Tour doesn't give them health insurance? I am not a lawyer but I think the closest comparison would be the pit crew in NASCAR.  Those guys wear the gear and logos, and they are "behind the scenes" players who are hand-picked by the driver and his management.  Closest comparison in sports that I can think of. If I am...
LOL "Give it a baseball bat grip and make sure to help the ball off the ground.  Big wrist flip.  It's all in the wrists, tiger."
Man, I'd kill to find out.