or Connect

Posts by TJBam

That's nuts!!  What a great feeling.  
Jenkins takes shots at the most vulnerable player on tour with jokes that feel older than Rory, and ends up with nothing but a flaccid piece of computer paper journalism that elicits groans from readers and a letter from Tiger's agency asking "what the heck are you smoking, dude?"   There are too many exciting, positive things happening in golf for a writer as talented as Dan Jenkins to push out this faux-interview.  It feels like he is trying for humor, but it reads...
I corrected my slice by adjusting my feet to more of a closed position and being conscientious of bringing my hands inside and releasing to "right field" to promote the inside-outside swing path.  Now I'm trying to correct the resulting hook of course.
Can't stand Breed.  Face, voice, everything.  Especially that horrendous collar.  You'd think FJ would just cut it out with those crappy collars.  Never seen one of those collars rest well.
Not the hill I'd choose to die on, but to each his own.
I can only offer insight between the AP1 and AP2.  I honestly didn't notice that much of a difference between the two during a round where I would hit my AP1 and then my buddy's AP2 (same club).  For example the 8i, same distance, nearly same flight, height, roll-out, etc.  Ap2 felt much crisper but that was probably a mental thing because looking down at that thinner top line is very appealing to the eye.   In addition if you have several mishits a round like me, the...
Well I hope both @MEfree and @Rulesman make quick recoveries... 
mvmac thanks for the insight and detailed response as always.  I am just learning how the glutes relieve the lower back during the swing.  I incorporate a lot of core and hamstrings into my golf swing exercise routine while completely ignoring the glutes. I have just read from your post and other articles about how important the glutes are, which is news to me.  When the glutes are underactive or underutilized, I have read and heard that the brain will defer that strain to...
E6 and ProV1 feel the same to me.  I love the E6, it's a great ball.  No shame in turning down a titleist for a bridgestone.
What can we take from Bernhard Langer, Kenny Perry, and others that are competing at a high level well into their 50's?  Even someone like Phil who is not getting any younger?   Is there a series of swing thoughts or general practices that these guys are using that maybe cut back on distance, but will save the golfer's back, knees, ankles?  There is a generation of 20's and 30's that are growing up and seeing their first chronic injuries come back and back again.  (On a...