or Connect

Posts by ygmondoux

I agree on the head I've tried everything and for me it's better when I just look straight down at the ball.    I've tried very hard to let my right foot on the ground in the past I feel like it throws my timing off and I can't produce my usual clubhead speed, do you know a great drill to work on this?
Yeah you are right, I'll post a swing where I hit a ball as soon as the driving range open here in Montreal. But I don't think it will change much, we will see. 
I've been Playing Golf for:​ 8 years My current handicap index or average score is: 5 My typical ball flight is: High  The shot I hate or the "miss" I'm trying to reduce/eliminate is: hook   Trying to perfect my swing again this year, overall even if there's no ball I feel it may be the best swing I've had so far. So I'll keep on working on it no reconstruction.    I have to find a way to get my chin out of the way as my head moves a bit at the end of the...
Fixed: Cup left wrist.   Swing seems more limber with more of a neutral grip position... what do you think?
wow after 2 months...    The first thing you should correct is your a little too weak grip, it promotes casting in your swing, I would strengthen your grip so we can at least see 2 knuckles of your left hand.    Second thing is that your head gets in the way in your backswing and restricts it. So get it up by a few inches at address.    Correct those 2 things before trying to correct anything else. You are on the right track. 
  Try to feel like like your starting your swing with your shoulder just like you would on a putt, where you take the club in a straight line behind the ball. Your left shoulder should come down, not around, in the first few feet of your swing. If you have a good backswing the downswing should fall into place.   I'd say learn this shoulder movement on your chip and pitch before you do it while swinging, my guess is that your pitching technique has the same flaw.        
  Wow just reminded me of a swing thought I had before when I struck the ball better. I tried to feel that wrist cupped at the top of the swing. I've been all over the place this summer. I'll remember that thought.    Thx
I've been Playing Golf for:​ 7 years My current handicap index or average score is: 8 My typical ball flight is: 5 yards draw The shot I hate or the "miss" I'm trying to reduce/eliminate is: Pull Hook, Push Slice   I haven't played much in the last years but I'm trying to get back in playing shape, I'm struggling with my swing lately, I always had the same problem, I feel that my hips are too fast causing lack of space for the hands at impact witch makes me...