or Connect

Posts by ditchparrot19

This is a really funny video!   http://www.outdoorhub.com/news/2014/09/10/video-bear-cub-discovers-joys-golf/?utm_source=SilverpopMailing&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=September%2011%202014%20Daily%20Newswire%20(1)&utm_content=&spMailingID=46948818&spUserID=NDQxNTMxMzc0MjgS1&spJobID=521318804&spReportId=NTIxMzE4ODA0S0
 Ha, ha! Quite possibly.
 Yeah, there's that type, too.
 I suspect that those a**hats are part of the seat-tilting crowd.
 What was that, like 30-plus years ago? I didn't do a lot of flying back then and if I did, I would've been all for the ban. Most people who smoked back then are dead.  Yep, just like in most other instances, the parents are at fault when children are a problem.
 Well, one thing's for sure -- you're redundant as hell. All fat people are overweight and vice versa.
Not all girls "throw like a girl." My daughter throws like Satchel Paige at age 5.   http://vidmg.photobucket.com/albums/v602/ringneck19/IMG_1046_zps151ee6ce.mp4
I grew up hunting everything there was a season for -- furred or feathered -- but a vastly reduced amount of free time limits me to upland birds these days. I choose them because dog work is such a major part of it and if not for the dogs, I'd probably shoot doves on opening day (as I did yesterday morning) and call it a season.   Here are my dogs in descending order of age:   Zeke, a yellow Lab past his prime age-wise, but still with a tremendous amount of heart,...
 I did some thinking about the psychology involved here yesterday during a rather long, early-morning drive to a dove-hunting location. Afterward, I had to admit that the bottom line is this is a situation in which I just don't give a damn. The way I see it, a good 80 percent of the people who recline an airline seat without asking know full well that they're gaining additional comfort at the expense of someone else. They're both selfish and inconsiderate (no shock there,...
 Yeah, I'm fully aware that the whole thing doesn't follow a straight line of logic or rationality. As for the question about adding polls, I'm just not big on them – I just prefer it when people express reasons with their answers. Somebody else wants to add them, go for it.