or Connect

Posts by ditchparrot19

I agree wholeheartedly. I can't stand him and a few years ago I would've been almost giddy over this development, but now it's just sort of pathetic. 
I'm a superstitious everything when it comes to competitive endeavors and have been for a long time, although I only need one ritual per activity.   For golf, I only play natural wood-colored tees and I start every round with exactly five of them in my right pocket.
81 (39-42)   Parred the first par-5, then took a 7 on each of the other three. Real bent about that because it could've been an excellent round.
I've never been fleeced by a vanity guy. They don't bother me in the slightest   I've had a couple of sandbaggers get into my wallet real good before I realized what they were. That chapped my a$$ royally.   Sandbaggers are far, far worse.
 I'm certainly not. I'd rank Oregon at about No. 10 on my list of favorite Pac-12 teams, but I'm a Ducks fan tonight.
 You're not really going too far out on a limb with that one. Michigan will get good, and it'll happen rather quickly.
I recall seeing a clip of Hale Irwin playing a yellow ball – perhaps in one of his U.S. Open wins?   I recently got a Sports Authority gift card in a company drawing and decided to burn it on golf balls. I damn near pulled the trigger on a dozen Volvik yellow ones, but went with Pro V1s instead.
 You should remind those d-bags that it was only 7 years ago when the Tide lost 6 games in a single season, including one to Louisiana-Monroe. How quickly people become spoiled.
Once I start a round, I'm in for the duration. I'm always bent on trying to fix whatever's going wrong. Sometimes that happens and sometimes it doesn't, but I always finish.   I've mentally checked out of a few rounds after 10 or 11 holes, then ended up playing the last 4 or 5 in 1-over or so. Sometimes the problem is just too much thinking.
Cool – a traditional Rose Bowl matchup in the first-ever playoff finale. Just wish we didn't have to wait 11 days.