or Connect

Posts by ay33660

In the summer I golf almost every night after work till sun down.   I have a regular game every Saturday, Sunday and holiday morning.   Three weeks ago I played 10 days in a row. That was bordering on too much golf !   I also go on at least three golf trips a year with the guys.   Of course when my kids were younger I was limited in the amount of golf and basically played only one or two days a week and never on the weekend. But now we are empty nesters.   Some...
I have a friend that lives in Reno and attends that tournament every year.   He says that the "hitch" is only there when he tee's it up at the course.   There is no hitch at the driving range.   Good to see the video was at the tee and not at the range.
Wow looks like the MODS had a field day and censored most the more lively discussions on the Donald and the tread where the MODS would like us to migrate to has recently turned into a discuss on Greece .... interesting.   Best to make my point on the Donald and golf quickly before this reply is clipped.   I don't think that Donald is good for golf because he constantly wants to take the game upscale.   This is pure jealousy on my part because I am an avid golfer and...
 Well this is getting way off topic so I will keep it short but I am almost 100% certain that back in the days of the Mayflower there was no legislative government establishing immigration laws. If there were no laws then they would not be illegal immigrants.
 Just need some clarity here with your statement "illegal immigrants are still immigrants". Are you saying there is no difference between an illegal immigrant and an immigrant that had followed all the procedures and has been approved for immigration by the government? Because to me the fact that they are in the US illegally makes them criminals PERIOD. Otherwise why the hell should any country have immigration laws ....... heck just let everyone in why have a border. I...
 Many are dropping the word "illegal" ...... "Hillary Clinton put Donald Trump in her sights.In a speech at the National Council of La Raza in Kansas City, the Democratic frontrunner for the presidential nomination expressed her displeasure with the Republican candidate and real estate mogul’s invectives against Mexican immigrants, many of whom Trump said are “drug dealers” and “rapists.”“It was appalling to hear Donald Trump describe immigrants as drug dealers, racists...
 Bingo. I am Canadian so I don't have a vote but it is refreshing for someone in the political arena to say exactly what is on his mind. I am so sick and tired of hearing 99.999999% of the politicians (Canadian and US) talk at great lengths about an issue and in the end actually say NOTHING. The press is 100% useless in stopping this. So many times I have watched an interview and wished that the interviewer would actually say STOP the double speak and give me exactly what...
 Quintero is a great course.
 Well having a six hour round as pointed out by jamo could force them to enforce it perhaps ????????????
 Yes we do. We discuss a lot of things that may go against what has always been done in the game of golf. We discuss why you should not get relief from divots, why OB is not just a drop without the distance penalty etc. Just as this is a discussion board our group discusses a lot of stuff that involves taking golf further from its roots. Sometimes we actually see golf change like the new rule on when a ball moves on the green after a player has addressed it. And your point...