or Connect

Posts by Used2PlayALot

This was a real eye opener for me to see so many PROS deciding against using driver to play it safe. I think Tiger was using a 3I while others used a 3W on many holes.   I am thinking it was 1998 US Open @ Olympic. Is that known to be a narrow course? I wish I could see Teebox highlights of players not using driver.
Thanks, I am going to ditch GolfLogix and try the free SwingbySwing
I tried to track club today, but it would bring me to the subscription page. Does club tracking only work for the paid version of the app ?
I am LOVING this RBZ driver with 1.5" shortened regular flex shaft.   I didn't hit one out of play today. Hitting tons of fairways with a nice easy swing.   I am averaging about 230 yards,  and that is PLENTY considering I was NEVER able to hit a 1990's era driver, ever.
 I am LOVING this RBZ driver with 1.5" shortened regular flex shaft. I didn't hit one out of play today.Hitting tons of fairways with a nice easy swing. I am averaging about 230 yards,and that is PLENTY considering I was NEVER able to hit a 1990's era driver, ever.
Nomo, how are the VR pro blades different than your older irons? Blades are a bit too advanced skill for me.  I'm about a 13 or so....
So, at the tee box, I click "track club" and choose driver. Then I hit.  When I get to my ball, I click "track club" again,  and it will store the distance I hit the driver?     I can do this with any club, in fact? If I don't know how far my 6i is going, just click track/6/track and I will have a summary of all my 6i shots?
I love GolfLogix to see distance to pin and to keep score. But, how do I use the drive distance feature? Is there something I press when I get to my ball so it can calculate how far that drive was??
I am a firm believer of diminishing utility.   Yes, I could get some $1000 fitting with laser sensors all over my body or something.   But, I think shaft flex and length is like 80% of the puzzle. So, it doesn't take Freddy Couples to tell me I'm fine with a reg. flex shaft (anyone can just eyeball this a observe a couple of swings) And I am sure the length is in the right ballpark for measuring wrist height.  For $7, it's a big bang for the buck to know 44" is better...
Higher loft has less spin effect. The difference between PW and 3I, for example.