or Connect

Posts by GuamAP2

Awesome thanks
How do you bend a Squareback Scotty? The toes stick up in the air a little when I putt
I just like the control of the heavier feel
I would but their support here is not that great and I don't know if I can send it to them. Nike has the best support system on Guam I bought a pair of TW13 shoes for my son and it leaked water inside when he would play and Nike just told me to return it to the store and they replaced it with a TW14 for free. The dots don't bother me at all I just think that for that price quality should be up there.
No they are like a plastic they stick into the hole. It was given as a gift by my wife who bought it from a Golf USA store on Guam for $399 when they first came out. I wanted a 35 with the 15g weights but she got me a 35" with the 10g weights because they don't come standard with 15g weights in 35" length.
I have a 2014 Scotty Squareback they are nice and balanced but not perfect. The 3 dots behind the face fell off already and they are less than 3 months old. So aftermarket stuff aint perfect so is the SC putters. I am trying to buy an aftermarket weight 15g plus a tool any recommendations? thanks
Thanks I always thought the lie was incorrect 2 degrees upright
Nice explanation! when i get tired i slice the ball and hit the ball towards the toe of my club on the woods. On the irons the divot is deeper at the toe.
Is there a difference in the weights SC uses for their putters? I have a 2014 SC squareback and I would like to change the 10g weights to 15g or 20g weights? I do not mind if they are aftermarket as long as they fit. Any recommendations?
My 3 fingers on my left hand hurt after I play if I use the standard size grip and a bit with the midsize. I bought initially lamkin oversize grips and my fingers don't hurt but I could feel the weight of those grips. Now I switched to the Winn Dri-Tac Wrap Lite and what a difference, I like it!